Sunday, January 15, 2012

LIVING NAKED!

LIVING NAKED!

A STORY BY CATMAN

I'm not ashamed to admit that I prefer to go without any clothes.  You can call me a nudist or naturist, but not a weirdo!   I'm not an exhibitionist or someone who gets a vicarious sexual thrill out of exposing myself to others.  (That is until, just recently!)    My brother tells me, that even as a baby, my mom had a hard time keeping me in a diaper.  I was always pulling it off.   I just prefer living my life in a "natural" state, totally unencumbered by clothes.


Living in the warm climate of the deep South, it's a matter of comfort.   I keep a bathrobe on a hook by my front door, just in case I get an unexpected visitor.  However, I have many like-minded friends who share my views about nudity.   They will strip down when they come to visit.  

I live just outside of town in a beach house on a secluded stretch of the beach.  My nearest neighbors are more than a quarter of a mile away.  It makes my chosen lifestyle very easy.  It's like having my very own "nude beach"!    I only leave the house when I want to spend quality time with my naked friends.  A lot of them come here to play naked in the sand and surf behind my house.


At 24 years old, I have the luxury of not having to work for a living.   My parents and grandparents set up a trust fund for me many years ago.  Just the interest and dividends from my stock portfolio, keeps me very comfortable.   It leaves me free to pursue my hobbies.  Among my interests are the Internet, my Art, photography, music, the beach and my many friends!    It keeps me really busy.

Lately, I have been combining some of my interests.    I have been photographing and painting  my naked friends.  I'm not sure why, but it has lead to some interesting scenarios!   Pose a flaccid guy for a photo or portrait and he seems to always go erect!    Not that I am complaining, because I forgot to tell you, that I have discovered, that I am gay.  

Just, like the phrase: "Shit Happens!", well, I can attest that "Erections Happen"  too!   I am always willing to help out any of these guys with their "hard" problem.   I love sucking dick, and after a lot of practice and lube, I have become a very willing 'bottom'!   It has really changed the dynamics of some of my friendships.   Some of my friends are now fuck buddies!    The guys sometimes show up for "jack-off" parties.


Most days, I drink my morning coffee on my back deck.  I never get tired of looking at the view of the ocean.   One day, out of nowhere, suddenly there was a jogger running past my house.   I was sure he noticed that I was naked.   The guy was about my age and in really good shape.  He was wearing just a pair of flimsy nylon running shorts.

I saw him several days in a row.  He began to acknowledge me with a wave.  One morning he surprised me and jogged down the beach totally naked.  I thought he looked really hot!   Now he jogs naked every day.  I've snapped a few pictures of him.  He doesn't seem to mind and smiles for my camera.  I even caught him one day running with an erection.  


Now, I have to tell you all about something that just happened the other day.   I always call in my grocery orders which are delivered to the house.   For the past year, an elderly man made the deliveries.   I always made sure I had my robe on when he arrived.    Old Carl wasn't available one week and they sent out a young guy.   He arrived earlier than I expected while I was sunning myself on my back deck.  I had fallen asleep and was having a really good erotic dream.   I never heard the doorbell, so he came around back to my deck, just as I woke up and rolled over with a big hard-on.


His eyes grew big as saucers and I thought he would drop my box of food.  I jumped up and took the box from him.   He stared at my hard dick and broke out in a big smile.  I thanked him for the delivery and learned that his name was "Joey".  He delivered to me several more times.  Since he had already seen me naked, I didn't bother to cover up in front of him when he made the other grocery deliveries.  I let him see me naked.

One day, when he mentioned how secluded this stretch of beach was, I suggested he should return some time for a swim.   Joe was a really cute guy, just a few years younger than me.     That same night, around Midnight, I was relaxing on my deck in the moonlight with a glass of wine, when I was surprised by a visitor.    It was Joey!   He was standing naked at the bottom of my steps to the deck.   "Okay if I take a late night swim?"


Of course, I agreed!   In just the moonlight, I watched his cute little ass as he ran out and jumped into the surf.   Ten minutes later, I was waiting with a towel so he could dry himself.    It didn't take much convincing to get him to join me on my deck.  By the time we hit the top of my stairs, he had a giant boner.   I had the same problem.

He sat next to me on my deck and we got acquainted.  I told him about my paintings and photography and my nude lifestyle.   He listened intently while we both slowly stroked ourselves.  Joey volunteered that he would be happy to pose for me.   I told him that he certainly had the body for it, but first, I needed to see him soft.   He didn't object when I said I would help him get rid of his hard dick.  Seconds later, his big cock was in my mouth.     I worked my oral magic and got a big juicy reward!     I fetched my camera and got a few shots of my new friend. 

He has returned to the beach house many times since that night.   We lay naked in the sun on my deck or on the beach.   Joey is my favorite subject to photograph, and the sex is always fantastic.   The most participation I have ever had from Joey is a hand job.  He loves my blow jobs and fucking me!     Lately, he has insinuated that he might be willing to expand his sexual limitations.   That came after he showed up when some of my other fuck buddies were here.   He watched, and is asking a lot of questions.   Joey has embraced my nudist life style and I think he might be willing to broaden his horizons.

Naked is good!   Even better when you share it with friends!

2 comments:

  1. Naked isn't good...it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright Catman, you've outdone yourself and I think you have created another great recurring storyline with the Boys by the Beach!

    I'm sure you can think of all kinds of experiences Joey, the naked jogger, and the guys can get into by the beach. Your story was perfect and left lots of room for development which I hope you will continue.

    I bet you could even create a story with a photoshoot or painting session.

    Love the creativity,
    Joe

    ReplyDelete