Saturday, January 14, 2012

Walk in the Park

Walk in the Park

Submitted by Lee


The UK is well known for its unpredictable weather especially this

year.  We were still having warm weather in October so at the weekend I

decided I should get some fresh air.  We had a lake nearby so I got

myself some  sandwiches & beer from a local supermarket and took my IPOD

with me and off I went .



The lake is quite popular in the warm weather for family days out

and also in the evening its used  by couples wanting to be alone.  I

found myself a nice spot  on top of a hill where I could relax and

chill.  It was that warm that day and I had taken my top down.  Can you believe that its

October and summer weather?  Anyway I had drank a fair bit of my beers

and the sandwiches.  Anyway now I wanted somewhere to piss. 



I know there was a toilet at the boat house as well as a cafe but it was still a bit

of a walk but I couldn't be interested in going that far.  I also remember there

was an old toilet building in some woods nearby.  They were a lot closer.  The

toilets were a  bit run down  but I didn’t mind that. 



There was a few youths hang around the building smoking and drinking but to be honest I

didn’t have a care.  The beer had made me light headed also I had my IPOD

on quite loud.  Anyway I walk in still busting for a piss.  I put my

backpack down beside me and got my cock out standing at the urinal. 



I didn't notice anyone else there.  I still had my IPOD on.  Anyway after I

had finished my piss I was putting my cock back in when I noticed some

guy standing at the cubical with his cock in his hand.  The guy must

have been in his late  thirty's, early forty`s.  I didn't even look at

him.  At first I just stood looking at his very thick long cock.  When

I did notice his face I noticed he was talking to me.



“Sorry mate did you say something?”  I asked “What are you listening to?”



“Oh right, it is various stuff  like Arcade Fire, Stone Roses.”



“Ah, I love the Stone Roses.  I remember them from years ago?  You like my

cock I see?”



“I did notice it.  Yes.”  I was now hard myself and felt myself going a bit red.





He said “Don't worry about it mate.  Why not come and have a closer look?” He was smiling at me.  I answered laughing, “No.  You are probably old enough to be my dad anyway.”





He was now walking towards me and has put his cock back in his jog bottoms. 

“You don't know how it hurt a man when you laugh.  I can see you are still

a bit excited though, mate.” He was now laughing.



I had now softened to him.  I felt more at ease.  It must have been them beers I had.

He had now reached out and was rubbing my stiffened cock making me even harder.



He again walked back to the cubical.  This time I followed him without any hesitation.

No comments:

Post a Comment