Saturday, January 28, 2012

Shower Jack Off

Shower Jack Off

I did not realize he was following me.  I spotted him sitting in the whirlpool when I headed to the showers.  He was still sitting there when I headed to my locker.  I unlocked my locker and started to dry off.  That is when I felt his eyes staring at me.  I grabbed a pair of bikini briefs and was pulling them on when I glanced over and saw him drying off.  Every once in a while he flashed his hard cock, as he toweled off. 

I decided to give him a real show.  If he wanted to see me naked, I was determined to give him a show.  I removed my briefs and reached in my gym bag for a bottle of skin cream.  I applied some cream to my cock and balls.  I made sure I took my time and covered every inch.  I pulled on my cock and made sure it was covered with cream.  My cock got semi hard.

He was staring now, with his mouth dropped open.  There were other guys walking around the locker room, so he wrapped his towel around his waist and headed to the showers. I quickly wrapped my towel around my waist and followed him into the back shower room.  There was no one in this section. 
   

We removed our towels and went to opposite ends of the shower.  We both lather up and his cock was hard and sticking straight out.  After a few strokes to my cock, it stood straight up as well.  We kept a look down the hall way for anyone approaching.  So far it was clear.

I started to jack off.  He looked shocked that this was really happening.  He stared with his mouth open, holding his cock in his hand.  My balls tightened upwards as I felt myself getting closer to cumming.

I felt myself getting ready to cum and nothing could stop me.  I pointed my cock at him and let loose with my load.  It erupted with cum.  He watched as I shot my load.  I milked the last drops of cum.  Now it was his turn.

He stood sideways and jacked off.  His cock grew larger as he stroked it.  His balls rose into his scrotum.  His cock head got bigger and I knew it was time.  He let fly with his load.  It shot out and then dropped to the shower floor.  It was my turn to watch with my mouth open.  It was an awesome sight.

I rinsed off and left him in the shower and headed back to the lockers.    

1 comment:

  1. "Milked the last drops..." nice phrasing!

    ReplyDelete