Friday, January 20, 2012

KRIS, HOBO, TOMMY AND ME - LIFE AS A FAMILY

KRIS, HOBO, TOMMY AND ME - LIFE AS A FAMILY

AS TOLD BY CATMAN


The holidays had ended, and so did my month long December hiatus from my job.   It pained me to have to walk away from Kris, still asleep in my bed, and little Hobo and Tommy curled up together in a corner.  However, I needed to earn a living to pay the bills!   I was distracted all day at work, worrying about my home life with my little gay family. 
I had no idea, if we had a future together.    Would we still be together as a loving family after the inevitable talk that Kris had requested?   I couldn't help but think about Kris's hot toned body, his round little ass, his big dick, and the way his cute face lit up when he smiled.  I had grown accustomed to sleeping next to him in my bed.   Cuddling all night, after we had sex. 
When I arrived home, all of the Christmas decorations had been taken down and packed away.   When I walked in my front door, I was bombarded with the cats who ran to greet me and a wonderful aroma coming from my kitchen.   I found Kris at the stove.   He presented me with a kiss and a glass of white wine.   I had no idea that he could cook, since I had prepared all of the meals for us these past few weeks.
We always eat in my kitchen, so I knew something was 'up' when the Dinning Room table was set.  He lit candles and told me to take a seat.  To my delight, the meal was absolutely delicious!   While everything was perfect, I was waiting for the proverbial 'other shoe to drop'!  It came when Kris served his desert and said, "Tom, I want to tell you something."
I cut him off, and said, “Kris, before you say anything, please let me have my say.   This has been the most amazing last few weeks with you.  Please believe me when I say I love you, because I really do.   I would like nothing better than if you would stay here with me forever.   However, realistically, I can't keep you here against your will.    I wish you would stay, and at the least, let me plot a future for you.  An education and a career before you move on.
I was confused when Kris gave me the oddest look and burst out in laughter!   When he was able to retain his composure he said, “Oh Tom, I'm sorry but your speech was funny.   I already know what I am going to do with my life.   Three days ago, I signed up on your computer to get my GED on line.  When I finish, I want to go to the community college and take culinary classes to be a chef.   I plan on paying for school thru the new job that I will begin working next week with the animal shelter over on Raintree Road.  I applied for the job last week and they called today to say I was hired."
I was flabbergasted!   I had no idea he had made plans without telling me, and I had a hard time putting words together to make a sentence, or even to make any kind of sense of this..  "Oh.....That's really great....congratulations on the job...sounds like a great idea...you are good with animals...I had no clue...I have been so worried about you.....so, that's what you wanted to tell me?"
"Yep!   But that wasn't all.   I decided weeks ago there was no way I could walk away from you with Hobo.  We are both way too attached to you.   Besides, having sex with you is the best!"   He paused for a minute then said, "I think we need to celebrate!   What would you think if I put this peach cobbler back in the kitchen, and we took the can of whipped cream and the strawberries to the bedroom?"

I raced him through the house as we tossed off our clothes.  By the time we reached the bed, we were both naked.  We fed each other the berries and  we sucked on "dick desserts"!     Cocks covered with whip cream.   I even squirted "Ready Whip" on his crack for a tasty rim of his hole.  Too bad we didn't have any chocolate syrup to complete our dessert course, however, we both got a nice 'cream-pie' in the end!
All sticky, we moved to my shower to clean up.  We lathered up each other with the soap, which got us both hard again.  I was totally elated that Kris had decided to stay here with me.  We both shot off again in the shower!
With Kris, I never feel like it's just sex,  it's always about making 'love'!    I knew that he would make a success of his life.  Kris had a lot of potential, ambition and a desire to succeed!   Life was good for Kris, Hobo, Tommy and ME!  Sort of like a fairy tale ending....and they all lived happily ever after!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Catman on your continued story of Kris and Hobo.

    You made me wait a week for the update; it was well worth the wait. Please create a new Label and link the Kris and Hobo series together for others to easily enjoy.

    I wonder if Kris knows the Boys by the Beach? Maybe a road trip to the beach could be arranged!

    Great Job,
    Joe

    ReplyDelete