Saturday, January 7, 2012

Randy - Part 1

Randy

Part 1 of 4


I paced back and forth in the living.  I glanced at my laptop but there were no new emails.  I waited by the door.  Randy was late.  I knew I should never have started a relationship with a married man.  But I did.  The first time I saw him, I knew I wanted to be with him.  He was tall, handsome, witty, and great in bed.  Every time we got together, our passion would grow.  I pulled out my cock.  It was erect and hard.

I walked over to the window and leaned my head against the glass, and thought of our first encounter.  He answered my ad on Craigslist.  I was ready to delete his response but his picture of his face kept me interested.  I finally answered his response.

I still remember the first day he walked into my life.  He was taller than I.  He had a nice slender build.  He smiled at me and his eyes were so dreamy.  His jeans were tight and I wondered what was behind those jeans. We stood in the doorway and made small talk.  I asked if he wanted to go on back to the bedroom.  He smiled and said “Definitely.”   

He followed me to the bedroom.  We both undressed quickly.  Too quickly.  We stood there in our underwear.  I quickly climbed into bed and he followed me and started to put his arms around me.  We tightly embraced.   But the embrace lasted for just a minute, and then his hand moved down to my briefs.  He moved his fingers under the leg opening of my underwear and ran his fingers around my balls, and then he moved his fingers to my cock shaft.  My cock grew as he moved his fingers under the leg opening and I gently followed suit and felt the outside of his boxer briefs.  As I squeezed I felt his cock get hard.

I felt his cockhead grow and his shaft thickened.  I need to see his cock.  Everything was going so fast. 

I pulled his underwear down and I saw his patch of pubes.  I glanced at his chest and he was slender but well built. I moved my hand to his chest and lingered for a minute.  He had a small patch of hair on his chest.  Then I resumed pulling his underwear down below his balls.  His cock sprang upwards to be a rock solid cock.  He removed my brief and my cock reacted to his touch and got hard as well. 

Randy shifted in place and we were now in a 69 position.  We were now totally naked and began sucking on each other’s cock.  His breathing grew labored. Everything was going too fast.  I felt him cumming first.  I couldn’t hold it anymore myself and came.  We laid there and caught our breath.  Everything went so fast.  Now it was over.

Then something wonderful happened. 

Instead of just getting dressed and leaving, we laid next to each other in bed and WE TALKED.  Not just for a few minutes but for over an hour. 

I was hooked.  I wanted more.  So we scheduled another encounter.

No comments:

Post a Comment