Friday, January 27, 2012

LIVING NAKED - STILL NAKED1

LIVING NAKED - STILL NAKED!

THE STORY CONTINUES BY CATMAN


Living out my young life at the beach house was the absolute best!   It continued to satisfy my nudist lifestyle.   I loved getting out of bed completely naked and spending my entire day free of the confines of clothes.   Without neighbors in the vicinity, I could enjoy (or sometimes share) my private little nude beach.  Photography and my art were still my passions.

Friends would drop by to use the beach, or to socialize in my home.   Usually, it was just all about being casually naked together.  We were, just a bunch of like-minded guys hanging out in the nude.  As an artist and photographer, I appreciate the ascetics of the human form.   At other times, it would evolve into some kind of sex.   We never planned it, but there were spontaneous jerk off sessions or something akin to an "orgy'.  

After I got involved with my grocery delivery man, Joey, my life started to evolve in different directions.  Joey always seemed to show up with nothing other  than 'sex' on his mind!  As a photographer, I had filled multiple memory cards on my camera of my new friend.   He readily posed for my many sketches and paintings.  Most of the posing sessions evolved into fantastic sex between us.   I had a whole lot of unfinished stuff, just because.....well, you know what I am talking about.  


Despite the fact that Joey had become my "main squeeze" without a commitment,  I was still infatuated with the nude jogger on my beach.  Day, after day, I stood naked on my deck, at the same time each morning, to see him jog along the shoreline.   He would always slow up and wave as he ran passed.


Then one morning, I woke and the sky was extremely overcast with dark clouds.  I figured my jogger buddy would forgo his run.  As I stood just inside of my doors to the outside deck, I saw him in the distance.  When he was about a hundred yards away, thunder crashed and lightning ran across the sky!  Immediately, the rain came down!  I ran out onto my deck and frantically motioned for him to come inside.  He ran up onto my deck and ducked into my door.  I gave him a towel to dry off and we actually met for the first time.

His name was "Marty"!   Two naked guys, we stood close together by the door looking out at the nasty weather.  Day after day, I had seen his nude body as he jogged on the beach.  Now, standing next to him, I felt my dick getting hard.  I looked down to see that his already was standing at attention!  I reached over and touched him.  That was all it took!    Suddenly, we were all over each other and took it to the floor.

With the occasional lightening and thunder all around us, nature couldn't match the bombastic gyrations of me and my new friend, Marty,  We kissed, licked, sucked and fucked!   It was just as intense as the forces of the outside weather!   Marty delivered a giant blast up my ass just as the weather outside was coming to a halt .  He stayed long enough to suck me off.  I rewarded him with a mouthfull of cum. 

When I told Joey about Marty, he acted really jealous.  Later, when he got over himself, he wanted to know all of the details about what happened that morning.  Joey stroked his cock while I recited, in long detail, all about my sexual encounter with Marty.  He shot off all over his stomach and chest, just as my story ended.  I cleaned him up with my tongue, then suggested that maybe, one day, we could have a three-way with the jogger.

Who knows?  Maybe.....

2 comments:

  1. Oh My God Catman!

    Keep this up and I'll have to figure out a way to visit your blog more than once a day! Great Story; it reminds me of my days on Fire Island where nudity was totally accepted.

    Now just how in the world is Joey or Marty going to meet Kris and Hobo?

    I can hardly wait,
    Joe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Joe: great series.
    Don't know where Fire Island is, but it sounds like a great place to live, Joe. Why would one leave?!

    ReplyDelete