Thursday, January 26, 2012

Professor Miller - Part 2

PROFESSOR MILLER

A STORY BY CATMAN AND JAY

Part 2 of 2

We stood in front of Doug’s bed.  He smiled and said, “Now it is your turn.”  Where the car was an aggressive sexual experience, he gently laid me on the bed.  He started at my toes and sucked on my big toe.  I never had that done to me before.  His tongue and lips excited me as they made oral love to me.


From my toe, he moved up my legs.  Stopping to caress and kiss his journey to my cock and balls.  My cock was hard in anticipation of the arrival of his mouth.

He arrived at my balls and nudged them with his tongue.  He swirled his tongue around and gently took them both in his mouth and sucked on them.  I placed my hands on his head and held him in position to keep him licking my balls.


He released my balls and moved to my cock.  Where he was aggressive in the car, he was slow and gentle with my cock.  He took his time licking around my mushroom head of my cock.  He paid more attention to the tip of my cock.  The more his tongue licked at my cockhead, the more I desired to fuck him.

He finally moved up to my lips and we kissed.  He reached over to his nightstand and grabbed some lube.  Before I knew it, he had lubed up my cock and his ass.  I had entered his asshole with no effort on my part and he was riding my cock.  Slow and steady at first, then faster.  His lips never left mine. 


I tingled from head to toes.  I felt alive.  Doug sat up and rode my cock as he stroked his massive cock.  He let out a grunt and cum shot out and landed high on my chest.  He kept shooting and I was now ready myself.  My cock exploded with cum.  As he finished cumming, his lips pressed against mine.  I tried to catch my breath as we kissed.

We laid there in each other arms.  I was exhausted.  I dozed off to sleep.  A few hours later I awoke.  The room was totally dark.  At first I did not know where I was.  Then I heard a laugh as Doug started to kiss me once again.   

1 comment: