Sunday, January 8, 2012

Randy - Part 2

Randy

Part 2 of 4       

After Randy left that first time, I tried remembering what he looked like and what we did, but it was a blur.  The second encounter with Randy I wanted it to last longer.  I wanted to remember every little detail. 

When Randy arrived for the second encounter, we immediately went to my bedroom.  This time, I started to undress him.  Once his shirt was off, I admired his chest, rubbing his pecs, and playing with his nipples.  His chest was hairless except for a small amount of hair in the center of his chest.  


Randy smiled as he removed my shirt to reveal my shaved chest.  We both took our time exploring our bodies.  After examining our chest we moved down to our jeans.  I removed Randy jeans first and he had on a pair of white boxer brief.  Randy pulled down my jeans and my brief was tented by my hard cock.  We both grabbed our hard cocks and squeezed.

I held him tightly and we kissed as we explored our bodies.  Randy sat on the bed.  I was ready to undress Randy but he pulled the waistband towards him and pulled it down as my cock poked towards his lips.  I watched he his lips devoured my cockhead and then slowly inch by inch down my shaft.  His face was now buried among my pubes.


Randy released my cock from his mouth, as I pulled him back to a standing position.  His cock was pushing against his underwear and I wanted to remove it from its cage.  His cock was a massive thick piece of meat.    

I wanted to suck it but Randy wanted to prolong the foreplay.  We laid on the bed in each other arms.  His kiss was passionate and his tongue explored the inside of my mouth.  I hands caressed his back then they moved down to his ass cheeks.  I moved my fingers to his ass crack, found his asshole, and gently massaged the outer ring.  I heard him moan, so I did it again.  With every moan, I fingered him more and more.

I rolled Randy over to his back and started to kiss my way down to his cock.  He lifted me up and started to suck my cock.  I placed my arms on either side of his legs and lifted.  I spotted his ass hole and licked the outside of his opening. 

Randy decided to do the same.  His tongue went deep inside of me.  I let out a yell, and then shove my tongue deep inside of him.  We took turns moaning as our tongues probed deeper and deeper. 

We grabbed each other cock and started stroking.  I was so ready to cum, but I knew it meant we were going to be done.  As his tongue reached deeper, I shot my load.  Feeling the warm gobs of cum land against his skin, Randy came.  It was an explosive climax.

I rolled on my back and held on to Randy.  I did not want to see him go.

We cleaned up and went to the front living room.  Instead of leaving, he sat and we talked for a couple hours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment