Monday, January 9, 2012

Randy - Part 3

Randy

Part 3 of 4

I paced back and forth wondering if Randy would come over.  I looked at his last email and reread it.  It stated that he would be here.  I leaned back on my sofa and put my rock hard cock back in my jeans.  I was ready to write him off as a ‘noshow’.

I heard a car door closed.  My heard started to race.  The doorbell rang.  I ran to the door and opened it.  There he was, smiling.  As he came into the room, I gave him a big hug.  He returned it and said, “Sorry, I am late.”


We kissed, and then silently undressed each other.  All of a sudden, we were naked.  It was all a blur.  I knelt down in front of his cock and ball.  I wanted to take his cock deep into my mouth but I had to slow down before it would be all over.


Istuck my tongue out and gently lifted his left ball.  I let it roll off of my tongue.  I did the same to his right ball.  I watched as I licked each of his balls.  They twitched in anticipation of my tongue gently raising and lowering each ball.


I held Randy’s cock in my hand.  It grew in size and hardness as I continue to lick.  I now gently took the ball into my mouth and sucked on one and then the other, finally sucking both balls at the same time.


I held his balls in my mouth and ran my tongue back and forth all over his balls.  Randy moaned with every flick of my tongue.  Randy laid on his back as I continued my assault on his balls.  His left started to lift and I shifted my tongue below his balls inching ever slowing to his ass.

 I helped lift his legs and found his ass hole, all waiting for me.  My tongue licked around the ring and entered into his ass.  He cried out in pleasure.  I probed deeply with my tongue and he cried out “More.  More.” 


I continued my assault on his asshole.  I buried my face into his ass so my tongue could reach deeper and deeper inside of him.

His cock leaked precum and wanted attention.  I was enjoying rimming him too much, to quit.  His cock would have to wait.  Randy reach for my head and pushed my face deeper.  I knew I was pleasing him.  Next was his cock.

No comments:

Post a Comment