Thursday, January 5, 2012

KRIS, HOBO & ME....Into the Next Year

KRIS, HOBO & ME ....INTO THE NEXT YEAR! (A CONTINUING STORY)

BY  CATMAN


Neither Kris nor I are big party people.  We slipped away shortly after the "Auld Lang Syne", and had our own private celebration in my house.  We shared a bottle of champagne with "Hobo" and his playmate chasing each other through the house.  (Since we already had a cat named "Hobo", I wanted to call the big cat "Bum".  Kris decided on "Tommy", since he was a tomcat.  He couldn't be a "Tom" since that was my name.)

Hobo was all excited to see us, I think Tommy was just wanting us to feed him again.  In the bedroom,  Kris and I stripped out of our formal clothes to get more comfortable as the cats played at our feet.   What potentially could have been a very embarrassing situation turned out as hysterical, when Tommy went under my bed and drug out one of my old favorite sex toys.  A GIANT VIBRATING DILDO!   It hadn't gotten any use since Kris turned up at the house and I had forgotten it was under my bed.   Out of a cat's curiosity, they scratched at it and it started to vibrate!   It scared the hell out of them!  They both jumped in the air and dashed out of the room.  Both Kris and I were doubled over in laughter!

We finished off the champagne in my bed.  I'm not much of a drinker, so I vaguely remember Kris between my legs eagerly sucking on my dick.  I'm not sure but I may have returned the favor.  I do remember that we decided to put the new found toy aside for another time.

When I woke, it was nearly Noon.   I opened my eyes and looked across the bed at Kris.  He was awake and had been watching me sleep.  He had the sweetest smile on his face.   I leaned over and kissed him and wished him a "Happy New Year!".   We lingered in bed for a while till our "kids" jumped on the bed to tell us it was time to get up.


With both of us still sporting "morning wood", we made our way to the kitchen to feed the entire "family".   Both Kris and I avoided the inevitable conversation about our future together.   We didn't bother to get dressed, we just stayed naked all day.  (Sometimes when we do that, the cats look at us in the strangest way.  I wonder what they are thinking.)    We hung out on the couch and  Kris tolerated my passion for watching football on TV.   We had decided taking down the Christmas decorations could wait till tomorrow.  Kris could do it while I was at work.  

We had a really nice lazy day, hanging out at the house.  To distract me from watching my games, Kris would reach over and play with my dick.  I certainly wasn't about to object!  He 'edged' me all day!   Late into the evening, Tommy was curled up in a corner and I found Hobo asleep in my linen closet. 

When Kris and I went to my bedroom, he picked up the dildo from my nightstand and turned it on.  He said, "Never played with a toy before, want to have some fun?"    Seconds later, with the help of a lot of lube, he had it buried in my ass.    I had never seen Kris that dominate before.   He sucked me off, while he fucked me with that giant vibrator.     With it still deep up my hole, he moved up and squatted over my chest.  Kris jerked his cock and came in my open mouth and all over my face.    After cleaning my face with his tongue, he said, for the first time, "I love you, Tom!"

Even though decision time was near, the New Year together was looking great

No comments:

Post a Comment