Tuesday, May 1, 2012

My Swim Coach!

My Swim Coach!

A Story by CATMAN

I don't remember when I first learned how to swim.  Everyone always said that I swam like a fish.  In our backyard pool, I always beat everyone in races.  Once I got into High School, all of the students were encouraged to join into the individual teams and sports.  Naturally, I tried out for the swim team.

I did really well competing in my sophomore and junior years.  Our school regularly won "State Titles" for swimming.  As my senior year began, we had a brand new coach.  He was much younger than Mr. Balsizer, who was retiring.  Coach Randoff Van Pelt was just a few years out of college with a great reputation as a college swimmer.  He met with the team and insisted that we should call him "Coach Randy".   There was something about his dynamic personality that was totally irresistible to me.

Was it just me?  Or did everyone feel the same way?  I would go home each night after practice and jack-off thinking about him.


Halfway through my senior year, I had broken a few records for my events, Coach Randy called me one day into his office after practice.  I walked in dripping wet in my little speedo.  He was just coming out of his own private shower and stood there drying off as I walked in.  The spandex of my suit could barely contain my growing dick as he took his time drying off in front of me.

"Sit down, Josh.   You know, I'm not one for a lot of bullshit!   I'll come straight to the point.  There has been a lot of interest in you from college scouts.  I have no doubt that you will get multiple offers with scholarships and with a lot of work you could be an Olympiad."

Standing there naked in front of me, it was hard to concentrate on what he was saying.  He continued, "I think you need to get into the weight room and work on your upper body strength.  It will be a lot of work.  We only have a few weeks till your graduation to use the facilities here. "

I took his advice and we worked on it.


Before graduation, I got the scholarship I had hoped for.  Randy (we had already dropped the "coach") said, “Just because school has ended, doesn't mean you shouldn't train before you start school in the fall.  I have a gym set up in my garage and you can continue on your weight training program there."

I had no idea what to expect when I arrived for the first time at his place.  I was impressed with the free weights and nautilus machines in his transported garage.

The first thing Randy said was "This isn't High School any longer and you are going to train as an adult athlete.  As a trainer, we need to monitor your progress with the weight training.  I need to put together a 'progress' file on you.  The first thing I need you to do is to strip totally down for me."

With a lot of trepidation, a few minutes later, I stood naked in front of my ex-coach.  With a clothes tape measure he recorded biceps, chest. and stomach.  When he dropped to his knees to continue, he surprised me with a comment about the size of my dick which was dangling in front of his face.  Recording the size of my hips and thighs, he finally stood.

I glanced down and it appeared that he had chubed up in his workout shorts.  He said, "I work out regularly just about every day, let me show you what kind of a body you can achieve."  He stood there and stripped off his clothes until he was naked.  He looked fucking awesome!  Way too awesome!!!  He dressed again but I stayed naked.

He put me through the paces on the various exercising apparatus.  I just worked out naked.  I guess I hadn't warmed up enough and got an upper thigh cramp.

Randy seemed way too eager to help work it out for me.  I laid out on a massage table he conveniently had in the room.  His massage strokes not only soothed my thigh problem but also worked my gluts.


I rolled over on the table and exposed my erection to Randy.  Without hesitation he began to stroke me.  After a few minutes, he replaced his hand with his mouth.  I was getting a blow job from my hot swim coach.  Reaching between my legs, he shoved a finger up my ass.  That was all it took for me to let loose of my load of cum in his mouth.  Apparently he came too.  I saw his cum flowing down his pants leg and wetting his thigh.

For the rest of the Summer I worked out four days a week with Randy.  He would always complain about the heat in the garage and strip out of his clothes.  I would do the same.  The workouts were great!

Randy would always find some kind of excuse at the end of our sessions to initiate something of a sexual nature.  He always would come up with something.

To suck me off he would say:  "You have way too much stress and I know how to relieve that."   If he wanted to be fucked, it was usually, “I've got this itch up my ass that maybe you can help me with."

Coach Randy was a total bottom!  I ended the Summer before heading off to school, totally buffed and very satisfied!

No comments:

Post a Comment