Sunday, May 6, 2012

Love Story - Part 3

Love Story

A Story by Larry

Part 3 of 3

             I woke in the middle of the night to John stroking my cock.  He said "about time sleepy head" and then kissed me.  He worked his way down and swallowed my cock.  I laid back to enjoy his warm mouth.  Suddenly I felt a finger penetrate my ass and I groaned, then 2 fingers, then 3.  He fingered me while he sucked my cock but wouldn't let me cum.  I pulled him off my cock and pulled him up and kissed him.

             While kissing him I rolled him onto his back and returned the favor moving down to suck his cock as well.  He was so hard and big I had to ask him how big he actually was.  I couldn't deep throat him.  We ended up measuring him and he was 10 1/2 inches.  I would have to practice if I was going to deep throat him.  I went back to sucking his cock and started to finger his ass like he had mine.
             He soon had me stop and took some lube out of his night stand.  He lubed my cock and his ass.  Then he took 2 pillows and stacked them on top of each other and laid on top of them propping his bubble butt ass in the air.  He turned to look at me and said “FUCK ME, FUCK ME NOW."  I didn't hesitate.  I spread his ass cheeks and put my cock to his hole and pushed.  I felt resistance at first and then slide half way in all at once.  He yelled and I stopped.  He turned his head and said "Fuck me easy.  This is my first time."

             I sank my cock in slowly till I was all the way in and started to pump in and out slowly.  As I felt him relax I pumped a little faster.  I could tell he was enjoying it from how he was reacting and the moans he was emitting.  I pulled out and turned him over with his legs on my shoulders and sunk my cock back in him.  I wanted to see his face as I fucked him.  He played with my nipples first and then grabbed me by the ass forcing me into him hard with each stroke.
             Suddenly we were covered in cum as he shot all over without touching himself.  That was all I needed to shoot deep in his ass and collapse on top of him.  We held each other and drifted off to sleep again.  When we woke in the morning John was hard as a rock.  I told him "my turn" and climbed up on his cock while he lay on his back holding his cock straight up.  I began to lower myself on his large cock slowly.  I guess too slowly for him cause suddenly he lunged upward and planted his huge cock deep inside me.  I screamed.  He pulled me down, kissed me and whispered "I'm sorry" in my ear.  Then he began to pump inside me.  I could feel the head of his cock as it moved in and out of me.

             After 10 or so minutes he looked at me and asked "Are you ready?" but before I could answer “Yes” I felt him start shooting inside me.  He shot so much it was running out my ass and down his cock and balls.  I climbed off his cock and moved down to lick his cock clean.  When I was done we took a quick swim and had breakfast.

             I stayed with him the entire week end. Never getting dressed and making love in every position in every room of the house.  We did nothing but fuck and swim. 

             It is now 15 years later and we are finished with college and working and still making love in every position in every room in our own home.

No comments:

Post a Comment