Saturday, May 5, 2012

Love Story - Part 2

Love Story

A Story by Larry

Part 2 of 3

             Again I did not see John for a week or 2 on a Friday.  The next time I saw John he was walking home from school.  It was hot and he had taken his shirt off and was walking in shorts and sneakers.  I told him to get in the car I would drive him home.  When we got home he invited me to go for a swim.  I said I would put on my suit and be right over.  He told me no one was home so there was no need for a suit and so we walked into the back yard, stripped and dove in the pool.  The water was cool so it helped keep me from getting hard looking at John.

             I got out and laid on the lounge to get some sun.  He came over and gave me some suntan oil telling me to put it on before I burnt.  We passed the bottle back and forth and then lay down and relaxed.  Dinner time came and we ordered pizza.  While we waited for delivery John raided his father's beer in the garage.  We ate the pizza when it was delivered and had a few more beers.  I guess he needed the beers to loosen up because all of a sudden he grabbed me and kissed me.  I didn't fight back and we kissed long and hard.
             When we finally broke the kiss he kept apologizing.  "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that."  To show him the feeling was mutual I pulled him close to me and returned the kiss and then slowly worked my way down to his cock and took it gently into my mouth.  After a few moments he stiffened, moaned, and started to shoot down my throat.  When he was done I stood and asked him if he was still sorry and if he enjoyed it.  He answered me by crabbing my cock and kissing me while jerking me off until I came.

             We talked some, sitting with our legs in the pool.  When it got dark we went inside to shower and relax in front of the TV.  I called my parents and told them I was staying the night to keep John company.  We showered together soaping each other up and massaging each other's chest, cock and balls.  After our shower we laid on his bed, watched some more TV and fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment