Friday, May 4, 2012

Love Story - Part 1

Love Story

A Story by Larry

Part 1 of 3

It was Saturday so I was sleeping in but got woke up by the noise from next door.  I thought it strange since the house was empty but when I checked there was a U-Haul truck being unloaded in the driveway.  As I watched out my window a guy came out carrying a box followed behind by another.  The second guy was younger and when he took off his shirt you could see every muscle.  His body glistened from the sweat he had worked up from the heat and working emptying the truck.  Man was he hot looking.

             I watched for a while before going over to offer to help.  In no time at all the truck was finished being unloaded.  In the interim I found out shirtless man was named john; he was my age and would be attending the same school as I.  When the truck was empty we had a cold soda before I said goodbye and went home to shower and they could unpack and relax. 

             While I was in my room before my shower I looked out the window and saw John in the back yard with his back to me getting ready to dive into the pool.  He was stark naked and I noticed he had one of the most round, tight, bubble butts I have ever seen.  I grew immediately hard.  He dove in and swam the length of the pool and back and then got out and laid on the lounge chair by the pool.  When he did that I noticed not only did he have the most perfect ass but a cock hung like a horse and a beautiful set of large low hanging balls.  I was in heaven and leaking pre cum by the gallon.  I laid on my bed and jerked off furiously to the site in my mind of him laying on the lounge.  I quickly came in large puddles all over my stomach.  I got up off the bed and looked outside.  John was gone.  I went into the bathroom and took a shower to wash the sweat and cum off then got dressed.


             A few days went by without seeing John.  Then at the gym one day he walked in.  Since he was alone I offered to work out with him.  We took turns spotting each other but I had trouble concentrating.  Every time I laid down on the weight bench I could see right up his shorts.  He had no underwear on and his cock rested just above the bottom of his shorts.  Soft he looked like he was 8" and I kept wondering what he would look like hard.


             We finished working out and headed for the steam room.  I had to leave the steam room because I was getting hard just looking at John.  I went to shower and John followed.  I kept my back to him so he couldn't see my growing cock.  We dried off, dressed and I gave him a ride home.  I was still so worked up I went directly to my room, stripped naked, and laid on the bed.  I took a small dildo out of my drawer and some lube and inserted the dildo in my ass.  I oiled up my cock and jerked off while fucking myself with the dildo and thinking of John and his long fat cock.  I shot so hard I hit the headboard over my head, my face, and my stomach.  I had to take another shower before going down to dinner with my parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment