Friday, May 18, 2012

Designated Driver


 Designated Driver

A Story by Jay

College life is awesome.  There was a party every weekend to go to.  College rules states that there had to be a designated driver and it was my turn.  Being a senior, I had drunk my way through Freshman year thru Junior year.  So I did not mind being the designated driver.

The party was the usually drinks, drinks, and more drinks.  By the wee hours of the morning, I led the guys to my car and drove them to their apartment.  That just left me and my roommate.  I carried Jeff up the steps and into the apartment.  Jeff was dead to the world.  I dropped him onto his bed.  Usually Jeff was still coherent when I would take him home.  This time he was out cold.

I shook my head and started to undress him.  His shirt was easy to remove.  I stopped and looked at his chest.  Even drunk it was nicely chiseled.  I ran my fingers up and down his chest.  Jeff was really muscular.  I squeezed his chest and decided to lick his left nipple.  Jeff just laid there and let my mouth devoured his nipple.    

I stopped to check and Jeff was still out of it.  I reached down and unbuckled his belt and lowered his zipper.  I reached in and felt his cock.  He was sporting a rock hard cock.  I pulled his pants off and looked at the underwear he had on.  It was a tight pair of bikini briefs.  I never knew he wore such sexy underwear. 


Jeff moved and I froze as his cock sprang outward from the side of his briefs.

His cock was unbelievably large.  I pulled his underwear down and off of him.  I touched his cock with my fingertips.  It quivered and grew hard standing straight upwards.  I lifted it up towards my mouth.  The tip of his cock had a drop of precum.  I checked and Jeff seemed still out.   I flicked my tongue to lick the precum off of his cock.  I thought it was now or never.  I took his cock into my mouth and inhaled it all the way to the base.  His pubic hairs tickled my lips. 


Jeff lightly snored.  I felt safe.  So I began to suck.  Jeff’s cock was a mouthful.  It did not take long before he shot his load.  It tasted sweet.  I made sure every drop of cum was licked clean off of his cock.

I placed a blanket over Jeff’s body.  I undressed and climbed into bed.  My cock was rock hard and begging for attention.  I started to stroke it and just as I got ready to cum, I grabbed my underwear and shot my load into my brief. 

I settled under the covers and thought that maybe being a designated driver is not so bad. 

I turned off the light and went to bed.  In the dark, I did not Jeff smiling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment