Friday, May 11, 2012

Abused and Tortured - Part 1


Abused and Tortured

A Story by Larry

Part 1 of 3

              I was always teased in school about being "different."  It got even worse when I went to college.  I had only one friend my entire first year.  We hooked up to study occasionally at the library.  One night a small group of guys who were exceptionally abusive and were always taunting us were in the library as well.

             While walking through campus back to our respective dorms Steve and I were jumped and thrown in the back of a van where we were tied, gaged and knocked out.  When I came to I realized Steve and I were naked, tied together back to back and a large double headed dildo had been shoved in our ass.  They must not have used any lube because it hurt like hell and reminded us every time we tried to move because when we did it actually fucked us even more.  I don't know how long we had been this way but I tried to get loose to no avail.
             Suddenly a large group of guys walked in the room.  I heard one of them say "Aw he's awake."  With that he bent down and punched me in the head knocking my head against the floor and spit on me.  Steve came to but was punched and spit on before he passed out again.
             They taunted, poked, kicked and verbally abused me more.  When Steve regained consciousness they gave him the same treatment.  I heard one of them say "look the fag is hard" and realized that in fact I was as hard as a rock.  One of the group came over and stepped on my cock hard causing me to scream into my gag.  I was told to scream all I want because no one would hear me where we were

             They untied us from each other but tied Steve spread eagle against the wall and over a chair back.  They went over to Steve and started to punch, spit on, hit with a belt and paddle again not watching where they hit and from time to time catching him in the balls or cock.  They took out a male chastity devise and encased his cock in it forcing him to stay soft.  He has a large cock so it induced pain to just get him into it much less if he were to get hard.  It was locked closed with a little pad lock.
             They turned their attention to me draped over the chair and used the belt and paddle on my ass till I was bright red and had welts all over my ass.  When they were done with that they lit a few candles and dripped hot wax on my back and ass and sometimes my balls hanging between my legs.  All the time they did this I was screaming into my gag and my eyes were filling with tears.  They laughed loud and hard.
             One of them said he was horny and he and another guy took Steve’s legs and lifted them to hooks in the ceiling exposing his ass.  Another guy came from the other side of the room and said they would have to open him up with this and produced a large dildo.  He spit on Steve's ass for lube and shoved hard into Steve.  Steve began to scream in pain and when it was half way in his ass he passed out again.  They left it there and turned their attention to me again.
             One guy dropped his pants, spit on my ass and shoved his cock in hard.  I screamed into my gag in pain.  They removed the gag from my mouth and another cock was shoved in my mouth and I heard "Let’s see if you can scream with this in your mouth?"  They fucked me savagely at both ends dumping their loads in my throat and ass.  The others started to take turns doing the same.  As one cock was removed another replaced it.
             When they tired of me I was regaged and they went back to Steve.  They poured ice water over him to bring him to and pulled the dildo out his ass.  Then they took off his gag and he started to plead with them to not hurt him and let him go.  They started to fuck him and laugh and eventually came all over and in him.  When they were done they took him off the wall and tied him with his head hanging down off a table spread eagle again.  He thought they were going to fuck him again but they had other ideas.


             They untied me from the chair and dragged me to where his head hung off the table and told him "suck your friend till he's good and hard".  When I was hard they dragged me and threw me up on top of him on the table and tied me down same as him.  Then they told me "Ok pal now you’re going to fuck your friend" and with that grabbed my cock and guided it to his hole and pushed on my ass to force me to enter him.  I am not small, being blessed with almost 11 inches.  Steve screamed and begged me to pull out.  They tied me in a way that I could not and told me before they left the room that we would stay that way till I went soft on my own.  I don't know how long but my cock finally went soft and dropped out of his ass.  We had no choice but to just lay there.

No comments:

Post a Comment