Tuesday, May 8, 2012

IN THE WOODS - Part 2

IN THE WOODS

A STORY BY CATMAN

Part 2 of 2

The rain was only a brief shower and didn't last long.  In the morning, I shared some breakfast with the other guys.  I renewed myself with splashing water on me in the lake.  Venturing back through the woods, I saw Jacob stretched out on a blanket in a clearing.  He invited me to join him.


It surprised me that when I took my place on the blanket next to him, he kissed me quickly on my lips.  "Hey....um... thanks for last night.  That was really cool!....Sorry, I ran off so fast....I really would have liked to have spent some more time with you.  You were the first person here that I felt I could connect with.  um...um... All of this stuff is really new to me, but I think I would like to do a little more than just have a guy jerk me off."

He had already reached out and started stroking me.  I had my hand on his dick too.

I said, "So, um, Jacob, maybe I can help you out with this.  I don't think you are ready for some hardcore gay fucking but, if you are curious enough, I can show you the pleasures of sucking dick.

I shifted positions on the blanket so that his crotch was at my face.  Mine was at his too in case he decided to try it.


As I began to initiate him with his first gay blow job, he continued to stroke me.  He surprised me a few minutes later by wrapping his virgin lips around my dick.  For a first time effort, he actually wasn't bad at cock sucking.  Jacob got too excited and filled my mouth with his cum way too fast.

As a neophyte, I was sure he wouldn't be ready to taste cum.  I gave him a warning when I was close and he finished me off with his hand.

Jacob and I spent the rest of the day hanging hanging out together and we ended up cuddling together in my tent that night.  Before falling asleep, he told me that he wasn't sure he would ever want to join with our group again, but he had enjoyed his time here with me.

In the morning, he was gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment