Thursday, May 3, 2012

Secret Affair - Part 2

Secret Affair

A Story by Jay

Part 2 of 2

In my drunkard stupor, I yelled out, “I’m gay too.  You don’t know how hard it is to see Mickie and not be able to touch him.”

That night I started my secret affair.  I decided I wanted Nick.  I was too drunk to walk over to Nick.  I laid in my bed and wanted him.  He came over to me and stood over me.  His cock was enormous.  My hand moved toward him.  I was hesitant to touch his cock.  He grabbed my hand and moved it to my cock and I gripped it.  I felt his hand on my cock.  We only jacked off that first night.  I woke up alone in bed.  I jumped up and looked over at Mickie’s bed, and it was empty.    

I first I thought it was only a dream.  Then I saw the note on my desk.  It only said one thing, “Till Next time, Nick.”

Every day I wondered when ‘next time’ would be.  Then I got a letter from Nick.  My hand shook as I opened it.  It was another short note.  All it said was “Next Friday night. 7 PM Room 319 Hilton.”  I was so excited.  When Friday came, I went through the motion of attending class, but my mind could only think of Nick.

Friday after class, I showered and put on my best clothes.  I drove like a maniac to the Hilton.  I stood at the door with number 319 on it, and took a deep breath.  He answered on the first knock.  I took a few steps and Nick closed the door.  He did not waste any time.  We embraced and kissed.  Our tongues battled for supremacy.   Our feet moved towards the bed and we tumbled into the bed.  The kissing became gentle and sensual. 

I don’t remember that night.  It was more a blur.  As we kissed, we undressed.  Then our naked bodies held on to each other.  The night became morning.  Our love making finally slowed down and sleep overtook us.

The weekend was wondrous.  We started making plans for meeting.  Overnight stays became long weekends, and then we had a week up in the mountains.  Our affair was ‘secret’. 

After I graduated from college, I moved in with Nick.  We don’t see Mickie.  His relationship with his Dad was always strained.   I am happy.  I have a good job, and more importantly I have a great man to come home to.

Secret affairs do work out, sometimes.           

No comments:

Post a Comment