Sunday, May 27, 2012

The Greatest Spectacle in Racing

The Greatest Spectacle in Racing

Story by Jay
“Come on.  Let’s go.”  I yelled.  My friend said, “What is the hurry.  Just sit in the car, I will be there in a sec.”  I ran to the car and sat in the front passenger seat.  I was so excited I was going to the Indy 500, the Greatest Spectacle in Racing.  Also I called it the Greatest Spectacle in Cock.

My friend jumped into the car, started the engine, and off we went.  I thought of last year race.  I remember that we had seats in turn 4 near H stand.  It had a great view, but I was going to find out it would be a fantastic view. 

We were there early watch all the festivities, the parade of floats, the marching bands, the celebrities.  The seat next to me was empty.  I wondered who would be sitting there.  He arrived shortly before the start of the race.  The music started and I heard the singer sing, “Back Home in Indiana”.  I glance over to the guy next to me.  Our eyes met.  They were beautiful eyes.  I was in a trance.  I could not stop looking.

The song ended and the roar of the crowd brought me back to the race.  My heart was beating fast.  I glanced over and he smiled.  I wanted to say something to him, but there was no way we could talk over the noise from the cheering crowd.  

The race started and all eyes were on the race cars as they travelled around the track.  I glanced over to the guy sitting next to me.  He lifted his tee shirt and I saw his rock hard cock sticking above the waist band of his Calvin Klein briefs.  It had a beautiful mushroom head.  The tip of his cock glistened with precum.  My knees buckled under the sight of his hard erect cock. 

I reach down and rearranged my cock, which was hard and I lifted my tee shirt to show off my cock.   I watch his gorgeous eyes look down at my cock.  His eyes grew in size.  He licked his lips and kept staring. 

He rearranged his cock and had it stick out of his pocket.  Nothing could stop me.  I reached down and grabbed it.  His blue eyes sparkled as I stroke his cock. 


He leaned over and yelled over the roar of the crowd to follow him.  He led the way and I found us under the grandstand.  It was deserted and he quickly started to suck my cock.  I got into the action as we assumed a 69 position. 
The roar of the crowd was intoxicating.  We both came after only a few minutes of sucking.  We headed back to the grandstand and watched the end of the race.  Before he left he yelled in my ear to call him.  He yelled his phone number but I could not hear above the crowd.  He left before I could get it. 

It was a great memory of last year race.  I wondered if he would be there again.  This time I was going to get his phone number.  I made sure we obtained the same seats as last year.  As we arrived at the500 Race Track, I started to look for him.  I wanted him to be there.  We found our seats and the one next to me was empty.  Here we were back in turn 4 near H stand.  The music started and I heard the singer sing, “Back Home in Indiana”.  Out of the corner of my eye, I saw that someone was taking the set next to me.  I glance over to the guy next to me.

It was him.

No comments:

Post a Comment