Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Club Night with Danny - Part 2

CLUB NIGHT WITH DANNY 

A STORY BY CATMAN

Part 2 of 3

I had no idea how to dress for a sex party.  I just dressed casually, plus I wore my favorite leather cock strap.  I was ready and waiting for Danny when he arrived at 9 pm.

Heading to our destination in his car, I had dozens of questions.  In my bed, I am normally very spontaneous.  With an unknown situation facing me, I really needed to know what I had gotten myself into.

Danny was able to explain everything to me:

"About a year ago, I started this club with one of my friends.  We have twenty members and I have personally auditioned every one of them for membership.  All of the guys are very fit gym fanatics, just like you and me.  Our oldest member is Andy, who, as the "host" tonight, is 33.  We get together twice a month.  The members take turns hosting the parties, but we all chip in to pay for them.  It's all about group sex!"


"We're all just really horny guys who are obsessed with sex and not ready to be tied down with a monogamous relationship!  You know what I mean.  I think we are on the same page about sex.  I want to do as many guys as possible.  If we do it together a lot, like you and me. doesn't mean we are in a committed relationship."

"Most of our parties are indoors in homes, but we've done some of them at pools, in the woods, at a public park, the beach, and once on a chartered houseboat on the lake.   Not everyone can show up each time, but we manage to get between 12 to 15 members for each party.  Our members can either come "solo" or bring a guest.  The guests are great because we end up with some 'fresh meat' to play with.  Two of our newest members are a set of really kinky twins

"One of the rules is that a guest must be passed around for everyone to enjoy.  So, I hope you are ready for a lot of action tonight!  I know that one of the extra people tonight will be Andy's cute little naked 'house-boy', Ryan."

"I expect that Andy will throw a very constructed party.  That means:  it will begin with a "social" hour, then "entertainment" which will incite everyone to get involved in a giant orgy.  But whatever happens, just go with the flow and have a good time!"

Minutes later, we arrived and were met at the door by our very hunky host!   I was still very nervous and, at the same time, excited to be attending my first sex party on "Club Night".

No comments:

Post a Comment