Tuesday, May 29, 2012

"My Gift" - Part 2

"MY GIFT"

PART 2 of 5

A Story By CATMAN

 I asked Steve if he had any birthday plans.  He told me that his folks were vacationing in the South of France and it would be a belated birthday celebration with them when they returned home.  Jessica had taken a job in New York interning with a fashion designer and wouldn't be in town either.   He seemed to be a little depressed, but I was elated that I would have Steve all to myself.  I told Steve not to make any plans because I wanted to give him a special "private" little party. 

I blew my entire food budget for the week on this party.  Then the very morning of his birthday, I got the news that the company, I was working for, was downsizing and I was being laid-off.  I was pretty much fucked  but not in a good way.

I put on a brave face and arrived at Steve's house in the mid-afternoon.   One of the housekeepers, as she was leaving, let me in and said, "Master Steven is lounging at the pool."   Sure enough, after I drug grocery bags to the kitchen, I spotted him laying poolside.
He was sound asleep, laying face down on a lounge chair.  My dick started to go hard as I stood there in the house watching him.  I thought about all of the other times, I had seen him naked.   Like, when I would walk past his open bedroom door and see him naked in his bed.
Aside from the gym locker room and showers, there had been several times when we had been naked together.  I especially remember one day when I was showering at his house.   He had a giant shower stall in his bathroom that had multiple shower heads.  While I was soaping up, he walked in to the bathroom naked and said, "Dude, I need to shower too!"   After just a few minutes close together under the water, I started to get an erection.  Steve had the same problem!
Nothing ever happened that day.  We washed each other's backs!  That was it!   Neither of us made the first move!  Just so it wouldn't be a really awkward situation, i said, "Geez dude, I can't believe I threw a boner in front of you!  Sorry, 'bout that!".  His response was a very lame, "Umm...yeah, me too!".  It wasn't as if we hadn't seen each other wet and naked.  It had happened many times at the gym.  Just not with hard-ons!
Being naked around each other became almost routine.  On numerous occasions, we swam naked in his pool or shared the outdoor jetted Jacuzzi spa just outside of his bedroom door on the deck.  Our comfort level didn't exceed my sexual infatuation with my best buddy.
While I totally appreciated Steve's very fit manly physic, It wasn't always easy to keep my erections under wraps.   I thought all about how to give him my birthday gift.  He actually was making it easy for me because he was already naked.  After all, he was laying there in his "Birthday Suit"!

I put the dinner preparations on hold, stripped naked and walked out to the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment