Monday, May 7, 2012

IN THE WOODS - Part 1

IN THE WOODS     

A STORY BY CATMAN

Part 1 of 2

My job is very stressful, but thank God, I had joined a "naturist" group a few years ago.  Periodically, we all get together for a naked camping weekend in the woods.  While the object of these "retreats" is for our group of young gay guys to spend a naked get-away connecting with each other in nature on a social level, there is plenty of sex always going on.


While guys can pair up in their tents, all of the action is always in the woods or lake.

This particular weekend, I arrived at our nude campsite early on Saturday morning.  Nothing seemed to be going well for me the past two weeks.  I hated my new boss, most of my co-workers were ass holes, and my love life was the absolute pits!

I hoped that a weekend in the woods would re-new me.  I set up my little tent and joined the others.  Most of the guys are really hot, but it was just the same faces.  I felt like I was stuck in time.  It was the same people having the same tired conversations once again.  I hung out all day and only made one trip into the woods.

The only guy I encountered was really fucking hot.   I only paused for a minute to look at him.  It sort of turns me off to see a 'poser' like that.  He wasn't looking for action.  He only wanted guys to admire his body.  That's not me! 

There's nothing really special about my body.  I'm fit, but with an average looking body.  I may not have a giant cock but I know what to do with what I have.

I returned to the campsite and just hung out the rest of the day and night.  I was the last one sitting at the camp fire that night.

Suddenly, a naked guy I didn't know wondered out of the dark and asked if he could join me.  I had never seen the guy before.  He told me it was his first time with our group.  It was his first encounter with a "Naturist Retreat”.  We talked long into the night about one thing or another.

His name was Jacob and he told me that secretly he led a "nudist" life alone in his apartment.  "Hey, I'm always naked at home, but this is my first time with a group of other guys.  I know from your web site that you are all gay.  I can deal with that.  I've never done anything with another guy, but I'm open to the idea.  Just as long as it doesn't get too kinky."

At that point, he reached over and put his hand on my dick.   I let him feel me up while I continued a very casual conversation.  By the light of the campfire, I could see that he had an erection now too.  I reached over and began stroking him.

We talked about the most mundane stupid stuff as we stroked each other.  It was like "jerking" each other were an afterthought and it wasn't really happening in the moment.   In the middle of describing his job in the tech industry, he only paused momentarily when he shot off his load at the fire.  

Suddenly, it started to rain and he ran off to his own tent, leaving me to seek shelter in my tent.  I shouted out to him, "Maybe, we can get together again tomorrow!"

No comments:

Post a Comment