Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Sex with the IT Guy - Part 1


Sex with the IT Guy

A Story by Larry

Part 1 of 2

There is a man who works in our computer department I have been lusting over for at least 7 years.  I've tried everything I can think of to get this horny man to drop his pants for me.  I had joked with him about it, showed him my ad on a local dating site, even had him take pictures of my ass for that site.  The closest I got to him was him showing me pictures of his cock on his phone because I told him I didn't believe he was 11".   Boy was I wrong.  He has the type of cock that when he let it hang out, that's exactly what it does.  It's so long and thick it immediately points to the floor.  Soft or hard!  Man what I wouldn't do to taste his cock.

             Well.  Recently I was working on a Saturday to catch up and thought I was the only one in the building.  On my way to the copy room, low and behold, there was my computer man setting up in the conference room for a presentation being given that Monday.  I walked up behind him, put my hands on his hips and pushed my crotch up against his ass.  "Now what are you going to do." I said.  With that he turned, saw it was me and laughed.
             I took advantage of the situation and grabbed his crotch.  "Now what are you going to do." I repeated.  He laughed again so I put my hand down his pants and grabbed his cock.  His eyes went wide and I repeated again "Now what are you going to do."

He laughed a nervous laugh and took my hand out of his pants but not before I got a good handful of his cock.  We talked for a few more minutes and went back to work.
             When I was done I went looking for my computer man and found him on his hands and knees under the conference table.  Since there is no A/C in the building on the weekends he had removed his top shirt and was in a tight fitting muscle shirt that showed off his fantastic abs and muscular arms.
             I reached around and started to undo his belt to see what he would do.  There was no resistance so I continued till it was undone.  When he stood up he turned to look at me and said "You’re not going to stop till you get some aren't you." and I told him "No".  With that he dropped his pants & I realized sometime during the day he had also removed his boxers so when he dropped his pants his cock dropped right out and hung between his legs.  Limp and heavy!

             Standing there with his hand on his hip and his pants around his ankles he said "Well get on it bitch and make sure you suck it good".  Didn't have to tell me twice, within seconds I was on my knees and taking his already growing cock in my mouth.  I tried to deep throat him but his cock was too big.  He grabbed the back of my head and forced me down on his cock till my throat relaxed enough and took the rest of his cock into my mouth.  I coughed and gagged but held it there for a few moments.  I tried again after catching my breath but couldn't get it to go down.  Again he grabbed my head and forced his cock the rest of the way in.  When he did that the second time he said "Eat it bitch."  and started to fuck my mouth making sure I swallowed his entire cock each thrust.  Suddenly his cock swelled and he grabbed my head and forced it down on him and held it with my nose buried in his pubic hair.  He started to shoot and made me swallow every bit of his load before letting go of my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment