Thursday, May 24, 2012

Club Night with Danny - Part 3

CLUB NIGHT WITH DANNY  

A STORY BY CATMAN

Part 3 of 3

A very naked Andy grasped my hand and gave it a vigorous shake, "So nice to finally meet you!  If everything Danny has told me about you is true, I think you will fit right in here with the group tonight!  I think you are about the last to arrive, so go get ready and join us in the party room."

Danny led me away from the entry hall to another room where large paper grocery bags were laid out.  He handed me one and instructed me to put my clothes in it.  Once we were both naked we ventured to the back of the house to a "great room-kitchen" area.

I looked around and saw about 18 really hot naked guys.  If it wasn't for the fact that we were nude, it would have been like any other house party.  All of the guys were all standing around in casual conversations holding cocktails.  When I got one from the bar, I was introduced to Ryan, Andy’s hot little naked house boy who was the bartender.

Danny took me around the room and introduced me to the other members.  Everyone was very friendly.  To me, it was really surreal!   As I was having very normal conversations about the most mundane subjects, some of the members would reach out and grope me!  I was talking to one really hot guy who told me that he was a real estate agent.  The whole time that he was bitching about the lousy state of the 'housing market', he was playing with my balls.  Another guy stood at my side and talked about a problem he was having with his Mother's health problems, as he fingered my ass.

As the entertainment began, I took a seat to watch.  I guess with people milling around, I hadn't noticed the furniture was arranged to leave a big open space in the middle of the room.

Andy brought out his entertainment talent.  It was two hot big dicked strippers!  it was pretty lame when they danced around naked for a few minutes.  Fanning out to the members, they moved from one to another, to give lap dances.  When they finally moved back to the center of the room, Andy brought out a double headed dildo.  He worked it into one ass, and the other guy impaled himself on the other end.  They fucked each other with that toy.

I looked around the room and saw that everyone was both hard and stroking, or stroking someone else.   The hot blond guy next to me reached out and started to work my cock!  I returned the favor!

Now that the "entertainment" was over, everyone piled into the middle of the room.  At first, I was:  touched, fondled, groped, licked, sucked, kissed, rimmed and fingered by just about everyone in the room.
I guess, that could be considered as "group foreplay"!  Along with the houseboy and the other "guests", I felt like I was getting some special attention.

Almost on cue, all of the action got much more serious.  I was laying on my back and someone raised my legs into the air.  My ass was seriously lubed by one of the members who shoved his dick deep inside of me.  While I sucked on a monster cock, I was being blown by another of the members.  I lost track of the number of members who took turns stuffing my hole and mouth.  My cock was sucked and ridden by several guys.

I looked around and saw that everyone in the room was engaged in some kind of sexual activity.  My friend, Danny was screwing the houseboy.  He pulled out and led the boy to me.  Ryan sat on my dick and began to ride me!  He jerked himself at the same time until he came all over my stomach and chest.  Immediately, there were members willing to clean me and lap up his cum with their tongues.

I shot off my load up his hot little ass, just as one filled my mouth and another added to my aching ass.  Danny, being the giant pervert, felched the several loads from my hole and fed it into Ryan mouth.

I was glad, when the evening wound down.  I was exhausted, but very satisfied.  Danny and I dressed and he drove me home.  When we got to my driveway, Danny asked, "So what did you think about tonight?"

I laughed, "So, when is the next "club night" and can I be the entertainment?"

Danny smiled and said, "I think that can be arranged!"

No comments:

Post a Comment