Saturday, May 12, 2012

Abused and Tortured - Part 2


Abused and Tortured

A Story by Larry

Part 2 of 3

             I don't know how long after that they came in the room.  "Well, well, well" I heard from behind me.  Guess they are done fucking so we can get rid of them now but let’s give them something to remember us by.  We were untied, blind folded and told to lean with our hands on the table.  All of a sudden I was smacked with the paddle again hard.  I was told to count and say "Thank you sir" after each slap and if I missed they would start from 1 again.  Another guy told Steve the same thing.  We each got 35 wacks with the paddle.  Tears ran down our faces.  We were then thrown in the trunk of a car and rode for what seemed forever.

             When we finally stopped they let us out of the trunk, punched us a few times, spit on us and warned us if anyone were told about this they would come back and it would be worse.  Then they got in the car and drove away leaving Steve and me naked and blind folded in the street.  When we finally got ourselves untied and the blind folds off we found ourselves in front of Steve’s dorm.  We managed to get inside, showered and cleaned up as best we could.  All the while I vowed I would get them back for what they did if it took me forever.  Steve on the other hand was more timid about it.  Within a week he had transferred to a college out of state and was gone.  I did not hear from him again.  I was now all alone.
  My next year in college, I had a great roommate.  We were only living in the dorm maybe a month and I confided in him I was gay.  His response was "Yeah, so.  You happy then fuck the world."  After that statement I broke down and told him about what had happened the year before.  He said "Ok, let’s get some guys and go get them."  I told him just let it lay for now.  When I got home from class the next day there was a group of guys in my room with my roommate
             He told me either I was in or out but that they were going to make sure justice was served.  With some coaxing I relented to join them.  We decided to put our plan into action that very week end since my parents lived near buy and were not going to be home.  We could take them there.  My parents’ house was secluded.  No worry about someone hearing or seeing anything.
             We found one of the guys walking on campus and threw him in the car.  With some coaxing he told us where we could find a few more of the guys that had been involved.  Then we tied and gagged him and threw him in the trunk.  We found the others and did the same.  When we got to my parents we took them down the basement.  Tied them into different positions and left them in the basement while we went upstairs to eat and drink large quantities of beer.
             We had brought some things with us and when we went back downstairs I took and enema bag out, filled it with cold water, turned and asked "Who wants to be first".  No one could answer since they were gaged so I walked to the one closest to me and shoved the nozzle into his ass.  When I was done filling him with 2 bags, one of my new friends shoved a large, expandable butt plug in his ass and pumped it up all the way.  My victim laid on the floor squirming in pain.  We had another expandable butt plug so we repeated the process to another of our victims.

             Then we turned to the others and took rope and clothes pins and either bound their cock and balls tight and separated their balls in the process till they were starting to turn purple or we clipped clothes pins on them until the same thing happened.  They were all rough and tough type guys so I went and got a razor and shave cream and shaved them balled as a baby ass, all over their entire body.  Let them explain that to their football team mates and when it started to grow back in they could scratch themselves silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment