Saturday, May 19, 2012

OFF THE MAT - Part 1

OFF THE MAT 

A  STORY BY CATMAN

Part 1 of 3
There's nothing like a little full body contact with a hot sweaty opponent.  Your body pressed against his as you struggle to pin him into submission.  Of course. I am referring to gay sex, but I guess that's also why I like to wrestle.

I had a lot of success wrestling in high school, but in college, I felt a little out of my league.  I realized almost immediately that I would have to change up my game.  The wrestlers were way too serious for any guy-on-guy horseplay in the locker room or showers.  To compete like the other guys on the squad, I had to hit the weight room at the school's training center to build up my strength.
Day after day I worked out and got to meet a lot of the other wrestlers.  There were two guys in particular that I got to know.  There was Tom, who was another closeted gay guy, and Chad, a third year wrestler and the star of the team.  At first, I wasn't sure why Chad took me under his wing to help with my training.  Then I realized that the other guys were all jealous of his talents, and he had very few wrestling friends in our group.

I loved watching Chad wrestle.  With his unique moves and strength, he would easily pin his opponents in just a matter of moments.  It didn't hurt that I thought he was a hot looking guy.  I was totally "in lust" with him.
I hoped that my "crush" wasn't too obvious. Tom wasn't so careful.  He made an ass of himself by making a move on Chad, and was immediately shot down. 

Chad told me, "Jesus, what's up with that Tom?  He grabbed my ass right there in the shower in front on the other guys!  How fucking embarrassing is that?  I don't think it was any accident!   Shit, I don't care if anyone else noticed, but that wasn't fucking cool to do that to me!."

Hell, I couldn't blame Tom.  Chad tends to linger a little too long naked in the locker room and showers.  I remember the first time I experienced it.  My dick started to grow and I put on my clothes without stopping for a shower.  I went directly to my dorm room and jerked off just thinking about him either naked or still in his wrestling gear.
Jerking off, thinking about Chad became my favorite pastime.   Just weeks into our season, we had to compete in a regional tournament in another State.  All of the guys paired up with other teammates to share rooms at our hotel for the long weekend.  Chad almost begged, when he asked me to share with him. I decided to throw caution to the wind and agreed.   Damn, could I really share a hotel room with him?  I valued his friendship. but wasn't sure I could handle this weekend, without alienating him.  I thought it was time that I revealed to him that I was 'gay'.

I was eliminated in the first round.  Of course Chad was victorious in his weight class and was scheduled to compete again on the second day.   There were so many athletes in the locker room that we just went back to our hotel.  Chad showered first and was still in his towel, as I emerged from the bathroom in mine.  I loved seeing him this way, but I always tried to keep it hidden from him because I didn't want to loose him as my current best friend.

Just to make conversation, I complimented him on his win.  "I can't believe how easily you took that guy down today.  I have watched you make those moves, but they never have worked out for me when I try them.   Shit, if I don't start winning in my weight class, I know I will be cut from the squad."

"Hell, I can show you a few of my moves.  They ain't all that difficult to do.  We can do it right here on my mattress.  We can do it naked, just like the ancient Greeks and Romans used to do it."

When he tossed aside his bath towel, I thought, Oh, Fuck!  What have I talked myself into?  Shit!  What if I get all excited and get an erection while he is showing me his take-downs and pins.

Just thinking about it, I was already getting hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment