Thursday, May 10, 2012

School Daze - Part 2

School Daze

A Story by Larry

Part 2 of 2


            That week end we went to a different bar.  Steve picked me up saying parking was bad where we were going.  This bar was actually a dance club with a floor show and ‘Go-Go’ strippers and all.  We had a great time and again were one of the last ones to leave the bar.  Before leaving he said he had to go to the bathroom.  I didn't know he was going to make a phone call.  When we got in the car I noticed we weren't going towards my apartment.  When I questioned him he said we were going for one last drink.  We pulled up in front of a apartment complex and he went to get out.  When I asked where we were he said his place and proceeded to open my door and lead me to his apartment.

             When he opened the door I was in shock.  He had had someone come into his apartment while we were leaving the bar and light candles all over the place.  The only light in the entire room was candles.  They also put a bottle of champagne on ice next to the couch.  He had me sit as he poured and handed me a glass before sitting next to me.  He looked at me, raised his glass and took a sip and when he lowered his glass leaned in and kissed me.  When he sat back he told me he had wanted to do that since he first met me. 
             I took a sip and then put my glass down and gently pushed him back till he was half lying on the couch.  I leaned in and kissed him while opening his shirt.  I saw that beautiful chest and began to nibble and kiss my way down to his pants where I helped him open them.  He lifted his ass off the couch making it easier for me to take off his pants and jock.  When I threw his pants on the floor I turned and took his cock in my mouth making him moan loudly in pleasure.  I stopped from time to time only to lick and suck on his balls before returning to suck his cock.

             Suddenly he grabbed my head and pushed it all the way down on his cock as the first shots of his cum shot with force out of him.  I managed to swallow as much as possible but he came so much some had escaped the side of my mouth.  He lifted me up to be even with him and licked his cum off my face and then kissed me hard and long. I told him I had wanted to do THAT since I first saw him as well.

             When he was done he stood and took my hand and lead me to his bedroom where he sat on the bed with me in front of him and began to undress me.  When he pulled down my jock my cock sprung straight out at him.  He wasted no time and swallowed my cock down while finishing to push my pants down and off me.  Then he stood and had me lay face down on the bed.  He started to give me the most fantastic massage I had ever had, lingering a little longer on my ass and in my crack before turning me over on my back.  He continued to massage me till he got to my cock and started to jerk me off.  He didn't jerk me off long before swallowing my cock while massaging my chest and stomach with one hand and my balls with the other.  I warned him I wouldn't last long like this and he picked up the speed of his mouth swallowing my cock moaning all the time he had my cock in his mouth and causing me to moan even louder till I came with a powerful orgasm down his throat.  He swallowed it all but had to let go to catch his breath and cool down.   


             We laid next to each other and caressed each other while catching our breath.  I noticed Steve was rapidly getting hard again.  I went to reach for his cock and he pushed my hand away then leaned to his side and took some lube out of his nightstand drawer.  He put some lube on his fingers and gently started to fuck me. First one finger, then two and by the time he had 3 fingers in me I was alternating between moaning loudly and begging to be fucked.


             He took my legs and placed them on his shoulders while kneeling on the bed and lubed up his cock.  Then he took his cock head and started to rub it up and down on my hole teasing me and making me beg more for him to fuck me.  After a minute or 2 of this he put his cock head at my hole and put pressure on it till his mushroom head popped inside me and then slowly and sensuously slide his entire cock in me till his groin rested against my ass.  He held my legs straight in the air and slowly moved his cock in and out of me.  Kissing and massaging my legs the entire time.  Each stroke of his cock was all the way in and all the way out till only his mushroom head was inside me.  I was going crazy and begging him to fuck me, FUCK ME HARD.


             This went on for a long time making me moan and beg more and more for him to fuck me.   I began to play with my cock as it was so hard it was beginning to hurt.  He slapped my hand away from my cock and told me he didn't want me to cum yet.  He fucked me slow for a few more minutes and then started to pick up some speed.  As he picked up speed he fucked me harder and his balls began to swing and hit me in the ass each time he entered me.  He grabbed my cock and started to jerk me off.  I came quickly and shot over my head hitting the headboard, then my face and chest.  When I came my ass contracted around his cock and that was all he needed to dump a tremendous load deep in my ass.

             He pulled out of me, let my legs down slowly and bent down and kissed me.  We laid on the bed caressing each other and catching our breath.  We had worked up such a sweat the sheets were soaked and he suggested we take a shower then change the sheets.  While in the shower we took turns soaping up each other and massaging each other's cock and ass.  We dried each other off and changed the sheets before going back to bed.

             I don't know if Steve was serious or not but when we got back in bed he looked at me and said "Ready to go at it again?  This time you fuck me."  I took and held him close to me and told him to rest, I'm not going anywhere.  Then I took him and lifted his chin so I could look in his eyes, smiled, and told him "Relax.  We have all the time in the world to make love."  With that he smiled and drifted off to sleep.  Little did he know I was dying to make love to him and take his ass as well.  There's always tomorrow.  Like I said we have all the time in the world to make love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment