Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Secret Affair - Part 1

Secret Affair

A Story by Jay

Part 1 of 2

It was my first year in college.  I was looking forward to meeting my roommate.  When he walked into the room, I was speechless.  He was awesome but he was straight with not one but two girlfriends.  Mickie was the all American type of jock, but he was straight.

So I was only able to look at him from across the room.  At night I could hear him jacking off but we never did anything sexual.  I could only dream of what could happen.

So I kept to myself and never brought anyone back to my room.  I did not want to risk losing him as a roommate.   Catching a glimpse of his cock was worth the wait.  I was always in the room when he came back from taking a shower.  He would dry off and I got some awesome looks at his manhood.

Everything changed on Parents Visitor Day.  My parent arrived and we have a great time on campus.  Mickie parents were divorced.  He shrugged his shoulders when I asked how his visit with his parents was. 

“They never got here.  I am going to spend the night with my girlfriend.”  With that he left.

I decided to hit the books.  There was a knock on the door and in entered Mickie.  I asked, “Why you knock?”  He gave me a quizzical look.  “I am looking for Mickie.  I am his dad, Nick.”  My mouth dropped open.  He was the spitting image of Mickie.  He was in great shape for someone in his thirties.  I told him that Mickie left to spend the night with his girlfriend. 

Nick never made reservations, so he had no place to stay.  I invited him to use Mickie’s bed.  He smiled and asked me to join him for something to eat and drink.  We ended at the favorite bar that was within walking distance to the college.

He paid so I enjoyed the free food and drinks.  He helped me back to the room.  I had definitely drank too much.  He helped me to the bed.  I tried to undress but I had a terrible time.  Nick helped me get out of my clothes.  I was all excited watch Mickie, really Nick, remove my shirt and pants.  This was a dream come true.  My cock was hard and stuck out my boxers.  Nick asked if I slept nude.  I said “Yes’.  He pulled my boxers off and I laid there naked with the biggest hardon.

I grabbed my cock and asked “Do you mind if I jack off?”  Nick smiled and said “Go for it.”  He undressed as we stared at each other.  He removed all his clothes.  I said “Now I see where Mickie gets his good looks.”  His cock was semi-hard.  When he touched it with his hand, it sprang into an erect rock hard piece of meat. 

Nick asked, “Mickie is a real stud.  He is a real ladies man, isn’t he?”  I answered “Like you.”

Nick shook his head “No.”  I stopped jacking off and with a quizzical look on my face, I asked, “What?”

Nick answered “I’m gay.”

1 comment:

  1. I wish my roommate were sexy, all I catch glimpses of is a slightly overweight kid.

    ReplyDelete