Sunday, May 20, 2012

OFF THE MAT _ Part 2


OFF THE MAT
A Story by CATMAN

Part 2 of 3

I just stood there like a dummy, not knowing what to do.  When Chad asked me if there was anything wrong, I thought to myself, Is this guy fucking blind?  My dick is starting to tent the front of my towel!

I mustered up the courage and admitted to him, "Chad, sometimes I get a little aroused during all of this wrestling stuff."  I took a deep breath and actually said it, "I guess it's because, I am gay!"

He just looked at me with a really blank expression and said, "So, what's the big deal?  Hell, back in high school, I actually got a boner once as I was pinning a guy."

He continued..."I know everything, that I know now about wrestling, thanks to my older brothers.  They taught me all about Roman-Greco wrestling from the first Olympic competitions.  The three of us would oil up our naked bodies and grapple just like the ancient Olympians.  That's where I got some of my holds and techniques.  My brothers told me that if an athlete got an erection, it was a sign of his virility and strength..  After rubbing against each other, the three of us were always totally hard.  If you think you are embarrassed right now, just imagine the time that I came all over one of my brothers."

If he thought his little story was helping me, he was totally wrong.  His homo-erotic story about his naked and erect brothers actually got me very excited.   My towel fell off revealing my totally erect dick which was pointing at the ceiling.

Chad only said, "Okay, so you have a hard-on.  Big deal!  Get up here on the bed and we will get started."

He demonstrated the first move and pinned me without any effort.  It was probably because I had no idea which of his body parts I should wrestle with.  That didn't stop Chad as he wrapped a hand down passed my ass and thrust me into the mattress with his hand on my hard dick to show another move.

As he ground my body into the mattress, he went for the submission by mounting my body.  I suddenly felt exactly what I had been waiting for.  I wanted to see it, but I felt it first.  He was hard and it was pressing against me.
He wasn't the least bit embarrassed but made mention of it.  "See what I mean?  The same thing would happen when I wrestled with my brothers.  Let me show you another move."

He took his time getting off of me.  This time, he easily flipped me onto my back but before he could mount me again, I maneuvered around so that we actually were in a 69 position.  His ass was planted over my face and his head was at my crotch.
I was so distracted. that I totally forgot that this was only a wrestling lesson.  I began to lick his crack and hole.   Chad immediately started to moan very loudly and I took it as a signal to continue.  I eased up under him a little more and bathed his balls with my tongue before taking his still hard cock in my mouth.  I didn't have to do much because he began to slowly fuck my mouth with his dick.

I could feel his hot breath on my still erect cock, and he surprised me by wrapping his lips around it.  For a straight dude, he actually gave a really good blow-job.  I was so turned on that I had to warn him that I was getting close.  He finished me off with his hand and rewarded me with a mouthful of his hot cum.

When he rolled off of me, he shocked me when he said, “That sure brings back memories of my younger days with my brother!."

No comments:

Post a Comment