Thursday, May 31, 2012

"My Gift" - Part 4

My GIFT

A Story by CATMAN

PART 4 of 5 

Steve lingered in the water for a few minutes and finally got out of the pool to stretch out on a lounge chair in the shade.  I made a pitcher of margaritas, delivered one to Steve and poured one for myself.  By the time we finished off the entire pitcher, we both were really relaxed and dinner was ready.

We ate at a table by the pool.  We were dining "al fresco" in the nude.   I had fixed all of Steve's favorite foods and I think he was impressed.  Somewhere between the shrimp salad and the lobster tails, Steve seemed eager to ask dozens of question about my revelation that I was gay. 

I did my best to candidly answer all of his questions:  "Yes, I knew I was gay at 13 years old....Women are alright but I don't want to have sex with them...No, I've only been with a few men, not very many...No, I wouldn't have sex with just anyone who has a dick...Because I'm very picky about the type of guys I am attracted to...Yes, I am happy being gay...I sucked your dick because I thought you would like it and I wanted to make this day special for you....No, cock sucking isn't yucky!  I like doing it.....Cum?  I don't know, it's hard to describe what it tastes like....Yes, I am attracted to you."

As he finished cleaning his plate, I brought out the small birthday cake and a bottle of champagne.  I saw tears well up in Steve's eyes.  He completely surprised me when he leaned across the table and kissed me on the lips.  "Wow, thanks buddy!  Let me blow out these candles and make my wish."
The sun had already set and it was starting to get a little chili.  We decided the cake could wait till later, but took the champagne and glasses and retreated to Steve's giant bedroom suite.   His bedroom, the sitting area and bathroom were actually larger than my entire small apartment. 

"Between the sweat and suntan oil, I need to shower.  Why don't you join me?"  Of course, I jumped at the opportunity.  As I was soaping up his back, Steve said,  "I've never given it any thought before, but I guess if I was gay, you would probably be my type too."  After a pause, he continued "That was really fantastic when you sucked my dick out at the pool.   I wouldn't mind if you did that again."

With his cock fully erect, he turned toward me, as I was dropping to my knees.
I didn't have to do very much work.  Steve began thrusting his cock into my mouth.  He had just got off with me a few hours ago, but seemed to be anxious and horny again.   

As much as I loved all of the oral action, after several minutes I stopped.  I looked up at Steve and said, "Sucking dick isn't my only gay talent that you might like.  Let's dry off and take this to your bed."

No comments:

Post a Comment