Friday, June 1, 2012

"My Gift" - Part 5

"MY GIFT"

A Story By CATMAN

PART 5 of 5
 Steve toweled off very quickly and was sprawled on the bed by the time I left the bathroom.  I was sure that the margaritas, wine during dinner and a glass of champagne had really done the trick.  He had lost all of his inhibitions about male on male gay sex.

The minute that I joined him on his bed, I was shocked that he pulled me to him.  I was on top with the two of our naked bodies pressed against each other.   It didn't start out as anything 'sexual'.   We were just wrestling around together for fun.


Maybe because of the liquor:   we laughed, giggled, rubbed against each other and grinded our bodies together..  and we were both totally erect, as we rolled around on that bed!

Finally after a lot of fun naked play together, I got serious with Steve and sat on his body so that his hard prick was pressed against my bottom.  I reached back and directed his cock to my hole.  Even without any lubricant, once he was inside of me, I sat down on it.

I rode his dick, while he fucked me from below.  I was being penetrated by my best friend and I was loving every thrust!   Steve reached out and began jacking my hard dick.  It was the first time that he had ever touched my cock.

I bounced up and down on him from my position as he pushed upward into me.  When I leaned down toward his torso, he kissed me.  It wasn't like earlier with just a kiss on the lips.  This time, it was a tongue in mouth passionate full kiss.

With Steve still inside of me, I rolled over onto my back.  My ankles rested on his shoulders as he continued to drive his cock into my ass.   I am sure that I enjoyed this just as much as him because it wasn't long till he got off. 

Totally exhausted, he collapsed on top of me and finally pulled his softening cock from my ass.  My dick was still rock hard and he was still holding it.  He slowly jacked on it and surprised me when he leaned down to suck my dick.  Within a minute, I was getting close and warned him, but he kept my hard cock in his mouth.  I reached my orgasm and he shocked me by taking my pent-up load of hot sperm down his throat.

After a few minutes to recover, I poured us both glasses of the champagne.  "Happy Birthday Steve!  The only gift I could afford to give you this year was ME!"

Steve smiled and said, "And it was a really great birthday gift!" 

We held each other and fell asleep in his bed.








No comments:

Post a Comment