Thursday, June 21, 2012

Jeff and Dave - Part 4

JEFF AND DAVE (PART 4 of 4)

Dave get's the last word!

FICTION BY CATMAN
Geez, what was going on here?  Everything was happening so rapidly that I didn't have time to object.  Actually, I didn't want to.  I couldn't explain why I was attracted to Jeff or why I kissed him.  I had felt like he was flirting with me ever since we met out on my lawn.   So far, we were just a couple of guys 'fooling around" together. 

Maybe I was just plain horny and needed some affection.  I never thought it would come from a guy, but I guess Jeff came along at the right time.  I was feeling lonely since the divorce and he was filling a void in my life.  Most of all, it was stroking my ego since Jeff was half my age.

All I knew for sure was that he had his 21 year old lips wrapped around my 42 year old cock, and it felt fantastic.  This dude really knew how to suck a dick!  I stretched out on my bed, relaxed and enjoyed it. 

When I started to get close, Jeff stopped to give me a break.  He shifted his position on the bed which put his dick just inches from my face.  I reached out and wrapped my hands around it. It just seemed like the right thing to do.  When he started to suck me again, I decided to give it a try.  It definitely was a unique first time experience, but I didn't hate doing it.  I just never thought I would suck a dick.

Jeff finished me off and swallowed my cum.  Sensing that I wasn't ready to do that, he pulled out and jerked his dick till he came on my chest.

Jeff began hanging out at my house during the next few weeks and each time we had sex.  I even fucked him a few times which was just as great as I remembered. 

Eventually, I hired him to give me a hand around the house and to help out with my remodeling projects.  He moved into the house and became my "live-in male whore/gay lover".  We shared my bed each night and each other.

My mid-life crisis was over.  I no longer missed my wife or being married.  I'm just sorry that it took so many years to discover total sexual gratification.  The only surprise was that it came from a hot young man.

1 comment: