Monday, June 4, 2012

I SPY - Part 2

I SPY

A SHORT STORY OF FICTION BY CATMAN

Part 2 of 2

Sure enough the next day, there he was totally naked on one of our Adirondack chairs.  He was gazing at my back window, as if waiting for me to appear again.

I stood there at that big window and just peered out at him.  I actually felt a little emboldened by the first time I exposed myself to him.    He reacted by standing and taking a pose next to that chair.

I just teased him by jerking myself inside of my little apartment for about 15 minutes.  I made the first move by walking out my back door. I figured that if he was interested, it was his turn to make the next move.  I was disappointed that he just stared at me and began jerking off.  After several minutes, I gave up and walked back inside.

I thought, "Fuck it; I don't have time for any more of these stupid games! All of this, 'I spy...' is starting to wear on my nerves!"    I got ready and went to work.

When I arrived home that night, I jumped into the shower.  As I was drying off, I had the oddest feeling that I was being watched.   I spotted Kevin outside of my window watching me!
I felt violated and was pissed when I yanked the door open!  "What's your fucking problem?  You're spying on me!  I thought it was funny when you flashed me, but this is frustrating and infuriating!  If you just want to beat off while watching another guy, that's what the 'Internet' is for! "

I heard Kevin speak for the first time when he said, "Sorry.  I'm sort of new to all of this gay stuff.   When I first saw you the other day, I thought you were attractive and I took a chance."

Suddenly, I felt sorry for the guy.  I drug him in my door, dropped to my knees and sucked his dick.  I am sure that he was just as tired, as I was, of just beating off lately.  He seemed to really get into it and began fucking my face.  When I reached between his legs and played with his ass, he let out a loud moan and came in my mouth.

I was sure he would return the favor, but he just said, "Thanks!"  and started to leave.  I stopped him by blocking the door.

"Not so fast, buster!  You've been teasing me all week!  If you think for one second that you can come in here and get a blow-job and just leave, you are sadly mistaken!   I've spied on you and you've spied on me.   Now drop down and take a good close look at the dick you are about to suck!"

He said, "Sorry, I would love to, but I really can't.   I've been down here too long and Uncle Tim will be home soon.  Actually, he's not really my uncle and I'm not his nephew.  That's just part of his fantasy.  He will want to know why I'm not in his bed when he comes home.  Maybe, we can hook up some other time.  "

I was completely blown away!

Kevin continued, "Actually, he set all of this up between the two of us.  While you and I have been spying on each other, he has been spying on us too.  Just more of his stupid fantasies!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment