Tuesday, June 5, 2012

The Boss is Always Right

The Boss is Always Right

A Story by Larry

I was and still consider myself shy and reserved.  In high school, I never played sports or was in clubs keeping mainly to myself.

My dad didn't make much money so after high school I went to work instead of college where I pretty much kept to myself again.

As time went by at work I noticed I was staring at my coworkers more and more.  I would daydream about them shirtless or even less clothes as they worked.

One night my boss asked me to help him at his house moving furniture that he would pay me. I had time to waste and got brave and stopped in an adult store that was on my way to my bosses house.

When I saw there was a back room I decided to see what all the guys at worked always talked about. I sat in a booth and started to watch a movie when I noticed a hole in the wall with a tongue in it. I hesitantly got up an opened my pants and put my cock near the hole.

The mouth on the other end was like a vacuum cleaner sucking in deep and not letting go.  His tongue was doing fantastic things to the head of my cock. Whoever it was had me shooting a big load in minutes.  I thought they were going to suck my balls right through my cock they sucked them so hard to drain them. Hot stuff, my very first blow job and I didn't know from whom.

I put my cock back in my pants and left. I got to my bosses and it didn't take long to do what he wanted. When we were done he offered me a beer which I took so as not to be rude.  Since I don't drink, the beer hit me and the next thing I knew I was waking up naked on a strange bed.  My boss was sitting naked across the room.
When he saw I was awake he crossed the room and asked me how I was while he stroked my cock. I managed to sigh fine. With that he leaned in further and took my cock in his mouth. He played with my balls and ass as well

With little coaxing for the 2nd time that night I felt my balls tighten and I shot another load. It must have been a trigger for him because in seconds his cock was shooting all over me.

He laughed at the look on my face an when he saw I was still hard.  He got on the bed and sat on my hard cock till my pubes were against his ass. As he moved up and down on my cock I started to moan, thrash around and pull at the sheets. In no time I shot my 3rd load this time in his ass.

He climbed off my cock and let my cum trickle out his ass onto my cock and then bent down to clean it off. When he was done he wanted to know how I liked it. When I told him I was a virgin with nothing to compare it to he was shocked

Then he started to stroke my cock and play with my balls again but now wanted to know if I wanted to be fucked.  I was hesitant but agreed.

He had me get on all 4's and got behind me and held my ass cheeks open so he could lick, suck and tongue fuck my hole. It felt great. Then he crouched over my ass and put the head of his cock at my hole.  He kept telling me to relax that it wasn't going to hurt
With that he put some pressure on his cock and it popped in about 3" before he stopped. I arched my back and screamed and tried to get away. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me into him as his cock getting buried deep in my ass.

I kept yelling to take it out it hurt but he moved in an out slow. Soon screams of pain became screams of pleasure begging me for more. He began to long dick me, slamming in hard on each inward stroke.

He rolled me over and stuck his cock back in my ass and bent down to kiss me.  He hit my prostrate and I came all over us. A few more strokes and I felt this hot feeling deep inside my ass and from his breathing knew he just came.

He shot so deep inside me it didn't come out when he pulled his cock out. It wasn't till we were in the shower that I felt it trickling down my leg. He got on his knees and bent me over to eat the rest out of my ass. He was making me nuts.

Over the course of the next few months my boss and I fucked a lot. He taught me how to suck cock too. I must have been good because he had me and a few others from work over and we ended up all fucking. Actually they all fucked just me. I love the feeling of a thick long cock in my ass and even more the feeling when its shooting in me. My boss was right. It doesn't hurt and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment