Friday, June 22, 2012

FLUFFER

FLUFFER

Story by Larry

I just got a new job.  I was tired of working nights tending bar and had been looking for a while.  I happened to mention it to a few of the customers and one said he could give me a job if I was up for it.  I asked him what the hours were and what it would entail.  He told me not to give up tending bar till I had come to his office and auditioned.  I told him I don't want to act and he said not to worry.

We worked it out that I would meet him at his office on the day of my night off.  He told me to be there at 9am sharp.  That he locked the door at 9:30.  Anyone late lost a day’s pay.  I didn't think anything of it.  I got there at 9:05 and he showed me in and had me sit in a big room with bunch of chairs and stuff.  It was almost just like a waiting room.  Guys filtered in here and then they went through another door.

9:30 came and he locked the door and then he turned to me and said “Come on.  Let’s get you started.”  We walked through the door and there was a bunch of different acting sets set up next to each other.  Some camera men and lighting people were milling around.  I told him again I didn't want to act.  I didn't think I could.  He told me “You'll be assisting the actors.”  Oh was all I said.

We walked behind the sets and there was another group of guys sitting in front of mirrors putting on different make up and costumes.  We walked over to one of them and he introduced me to James.  “James” he said, “is our first scene for the day.  Here’s what you will be doing.”  With that James stood up and dropped the robe he had on.  “Oil his body up and get his cock hard.  Do whatever you need but I need his cock hard for the first scene but don't make him cum.”

I figured what the hell I will use a little oil and jerk him off.  I had jerked my brother off as a kid.  I took the oil and started at his neck and worked my way all the way to his ankles.  I kept playing with his cock but it wouldn't get hard.  He looked down at me and said “I always need to be fluffed.”  I stood and questioned fluffed.  “What is fluffed?”  The guy put his hands on my shoulders and gently pushed me to my knees and then said.  “Suck my dick.  That’s fluffing.  Suck my dick and get me hard.”  I was going to get up and walk away but he held my shoulders tight and pushed his cock to my lips. 

Instinctively I opened my mouth and he stuck his cock in.  “MMMMMMMMMMMMM. “ I thought.  “Tastes good.”  I took my one hand and started to play with him as I sucked his cock.  He was hard in no time. I followed him to the set and John the boss said “Good.  Stay here in case we need you.” 

James went onto the set where a guy was laying naked on a bed.  John told him “Ok just lean over and kiss him then get on the bed and lay on top of him, slide your cock in him and fuck him but I don't want you to cum in his ass I want you to pull out and shoot all over his hole so it runs down his ass crack.”  James kissed the guy on the bed but had gone soft enough that he couldn't get his cock in the guy’s ass.  John told me “Go lay on the bed and let him fuck your mouth.  When he's hard move out of the way and we'll start the camera with him entering his ass.” 

I laid on the bed and James fucked my face for a minute and got rock hard.  I liked the taste of his pre cum.  I moved out of the way and he looked at John and said “Ready?”  John told him “When you are.”  So he slapped the guys ass and then put his cock to the guy’s hole and shoved.  He entered the guy rough and the guy put on a great show.  I was getting hard and leaking myself from watching.  James fucked him and came on his ass like john said.  Then they guy went and showered.

I turned to John and asked “Is this what I will do all day.  He said “That and whatever else we need.  If we need a stand in you can do that too.”  I asked him what he meant and he said not to worry about it.  The next actor was nick.  I just had to help him get into his leather harness and cock ring and stuff and off he went to do his scene.

John called me a few minutes later.  I went out to the sets and he looked at me.  “Turn and drop your pants.”  I started to say something and he said “Come on man just do it.”  When I did he said to the camera man, “See I told you better than that one.”  Ii turned around and he said “Take your clothes off and wait.”  I stood there self-conscious of being naked in front of everyone.  2 guys were going at it on a blanket in a stage setting like a park. 

John yelled cut and told the one guy to come off the set, turned to me and said “Go over there and get on all 4's facing away from the camera.”  When I did the other guy came up in front of me facing the camera and when john yelled action he shoved his cock in my mouth.  I instinctively started to suck and jerk him off.  He reached over and slapped my ass and then started to finger my hole.  I moaned.

John from the sidelines told the other guy ok that's enough head.  With that the guy pulled his cock out of my mouth and moved in behind me.  He half knelt behind me and started to shove his spit lubed cock in my hole.  I don't usually get fucked so I was tight.  He put his hands on my shoulders and told me to relax.  The head of his cock popped into my ass and I arched my back and my head went back and I just moaned out loud half pleasure half pain.

Whatever the guy’s name was he just kept sliding into me till I could feel his pubes on my ass.   Then he turned around and looked at John.  “How you want this?  Fast and furious or slow and lazy?”   John told him to alternate.  With that the guy started to fuck me slow. He picked up speed and soon was like a locomotive in my ass.  I was panting and sweating and wondering how I had gotten into this.  My ass was filled with strange cock and in less than 2 hours had sucked 2-3 different cocks and was getting fucked.  Not that it was much different than a night at the baths except for the fucking.  I started to get used to the cock in my ass and was getting into a rhythm when the guy slowed down.  Seconds later he sped up and got rough.  He was slamming my ass so hard with his cock and slapping it with his hand I almost fell to the floor.

Without ceremony he pulled his cock out of my ass and shot all over my back.  I could not believe how much cum he shot on me.  John told the camera guy “I want close ups.”   with that there was a guy next to us with a camera almost in my ass and taking pics and video of his cock which he had put back inside me being pulled back out and then the cum all over me.

When he was done John told me to go wash up and get ready for scene 3.  I jumped in and out of the shower and went back to the dressing area.  This time John told me to sit and relax. This couple didn't need any help.  The first guy I fluffed came over and laughed and said “I really don't need any help either it’s just that I like head more than anything else.”

After scene 3 Johns came over and told me he was finished for the day.  He wanted to know what I thought of the work and if I was interested.  I said I wasn't sure.  He told me to get dressed and think about it.  Then he reached in his pocket and said “Oh here’s your pay for today.”  I almost died.  It was $1000 for one day of sucking a few cocks and getting fucked.  I didn't bother getting dressed but walked over to John and asked what time tomorrow?   Considering I needed money I told John I would work for him but wasn't giving up tending bar.  He said “Fine.  Be here 9 am on the days you can and you got a job.  Oh”  he said, “and if you want to act it pays more.  You did a great fuck stand in.”

1 comment:

  1. Great Fluffer story Catman,
    Look forward to hear how our Bar Tending Fluffer continues to prove himself for his new boss.

    ReplyDelete