Thursday, June 14, 2012

Erections Happen - Part 3

"ERECTIONS HAPPEN!"

OUT AND ABOUT WITH YOUR ERECTION

A STORY BY CATMAN

Part 3 of 3

Okay, it's a new day, so let's talk about when you get an erection 'out in public'.    You may not think it will happen to you but it will!  Like I said at the beginning, erections happen, and sometimes when you least expect it.  They aren't limited to your bed or around your house.   Depending on how bold you are, you can seize the moment and work your hard dick.  (Or let someone else have a go at it!)

I'm not a T-room queen, but a public "Men's Room"  can be a total turn on for me!   You never know when you will encounter some cute guy jerking at the urinal next to you.  It could be the naked guy in a stall who left his door open to display that he is pulling on his dick.  Then, there are always "glory holes" to watch the guy in the next toilet stall.  Whether or not  I end up engaging in bathroom sex, I usually walk away with 7 hard inches in my jockey shorts.

Yep, it may not be my preference but I've gotten a lot of blow jobs and sucked off some dudes in a lot of public toilets

Okay, we are out of the toilets and moving onto the beach!.

Living close to the beach is also another place where it is very likely that I could throw a boner!  My dick will get hard just looking at all of the cute guys.  When I head down to the nude beach, I chub up the minute I strip off my clothes.  I never try to hide it.  Hey, it pays to advertise!  There is just something about being naked around the sun, surf and sand that really gets me horny.  You just have to be careful about sand being pounded into your crack.  At least, suntan lotion is always available as a nice lubricant.  Even the pina collada type smell of the tanning lotion gets me really hot!


On long car trips, I get easily bored.  I can only take so much of looking at trees or the occasional billboard along the Interstate.  Just to break the monotony, you can always pull out your dick and pull on it.  Just for safety sake:   keep one hand on the wheel, one on your cock and your eyes on the road.  (You already know what your boner looks like, you don't need to stare at it!)   It's even more fun if you have a passenger to join in or give you a helping hand.  It gives truckers a thrill too as they pass you. 

Just driving around town with your cock out can be fun too.  I have a friend who invented a game called, "Red Light - Stop Sign - Traffic Jam".   You start by playing with yourself to get hard.  Each time you are forced to bring your car to a stop, you take turns blowing each other for the duration of the stop.  (I especially like being caught in the traffic jams!)

Cars aren't the only form of transportation to work that erection.   Buses, trains, subways and boats can afford you ample opportunities to display your penile talents.  Unless you are incredibly bold, you might want to reserve this kind of activity for late night hours.  The ultimate transportation experience, of course, is joining the "Mile High Club"!  You will have bragging rights if you are able to "do it" on an airplane.

Aren't we all glad that many of the Flight Attendants these days are male.   (Okay you haters, it may be playing into the stereotypes, but most of the airline ‘stewards’ seem a little...do I really need to say it?)   Just be careful that when you pull out your massive personal 'weapon of mass destruction' that you aren't seated next to an Air Marshall!  Those guys have no sense of humor!

Geez!  Just educating you guys about Erections, my jockey shorts are soaked with my pre-cum again!

I've got to go take care of this thing!  I haven't even (forgive the pun) touched on all of the myriad of places to display or use a hard prick.  To sum it up, "Any Place, Any Time!  Just Do It!".  

IF YOU DON'T DO IT, YOU COULD LOOSE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment