Thursday, June 28, 2012

CLASS REUNION - Part 2

"CLASS REUNION" 

A STORY OF FICTION BY CATMAN

Part 2 of 3
You would have thought that we were all back in High School with all of the horseplay.  Guys were grabbing each other and throwing their friends in the water.  Once everyone was in the pool, there was a lot of splashing and dunking.  The guys were wrestling together with their naked bodies.

It was all meant to be just fun until my old friend Thad got an enormous erection.  I pulled him near the surface and began to suck his big dick right there in the water.

All of a sudden, our frivolity became something of a spectator event.  At first, the guys just stopped and looked at us from their positions in the water. Totally drunk as they were, I think a few of the guys under the water were feeling each other up or jerking off.    One by one, they climbed up out of the pool.  All of the guys just gathered together and  watched as I continued to go down on Thad.

I thought that this might not be going well, until they started to pair up and they got a little friendly with each other.  Hands were all over the place, feeling, exploring, stroking...an orgy of exploration and discovery of the pleasures of male on male sexual gratification.  I knew that in the morning they would blame it on, "Gee, I don't remember anything!  God, I must have been really drunk yesterday!   Did I do anything stupid?"

The only wet blanket was Chuck.  He said, "This is too fucking weird!" as he snatched up his clothes and left.  I was disappointed, because of all of by buddies, Chuck is definitely the hottest.

I was glad that Thad got off very quickly.  I climbed out of the pool to join my other friends.  I dropped to my knees and asked, "Does anyone else want a blow job?"  My horny ex-teammates surrounded me and I had my choice of hard cocks.
I sucked them all, one at a time.   No one left my party unsatisfied!

No comments:

Post a Comment