Sunday, June 10, 2012

Shopping for Underwear - Part 1

Shopping for Underwear

Story by Larry

Part 1 of 2
I work in a men’s retail store in the mall dealing in men’s clothing and accessories, both sexual and non-sexual.  The sexual wear and accessories are in a separate room to the rear of the store. I really enjoy my job.  The pay isn't so great but the benefits make up for it.  The guy in the store directly across the way from where I work is a friend of mine and he laughs at me all day long because each hot guy that walks in he knows I drool over.  I’ll admit it.  I’m a sex addict and every chance I get I take what I can get.

One morning just after opening this hot number walked in the store and said he wanted to buy some sexy underwear.  I pointed to the back of the store.  He went to the back but called to me that he didn't see anything.  I walked back and took him into the men’s special apparel area.  His eyes lit up.

First he looked at the underwear and wanted to know if he could try them on.  I told him it wasn't policy but I guess he could.  I went back to the main part of the store and he called me back.  When I went in the room he was standing in the middle of the room in nothing but a very skimpy thong.  My jaw dropped and he asked what I thought.  I shook my head and told him great but he would have to arrange himself a little.  He asked what I meant.  I told him he had to rearrange his cock a little.  He still didn't understand and asked me to show him.  I walked over to him and asked if he minded and he told me no go ahead.  I reached in and took his cock and arranged it to follow the strap to the side.  All the strap really did was hold his cock in place from root to head.  He was so thick the thong didn't cover him.

He turned and looked in the mirror and then reached in and pulled his balls up saying they weren't comfortable so now his cock was to the side not covered by much of anything and his balls sticking straight out.  I was getting harder by the minute. I excused myself and went back to the front of the store.  My friend across the way looked at me with a questioning look and I just shook my hand like holy shit man.

A customer came in and I waited on him and got rid of him fast.  Then I went in the back room again to see how my underwear man was doing.  He had on a different thong.  This one had a sack for his balls and a sleeve for his cock.  Neither of which he fit into but he sure was trying.  I had to tell him he needed a larger size and he just pulled them off and stood there naked.  I got him a larger pair and he asked me to help him put them on.  Being the good salesman I was, I was glad to help.  I held the thong open for him to step into and got hit in the face by his cock.  Then I slid it up his legs and when I got near his cock guided it into the sleeve and the balls into the sack.  He filled it out nicely.  It was a satin material.  He loved the feel and look, so he wanted 6 pairs.    

Then he saw another pair of low rise briefs.  When he tried them on he realized they had no ass in them.  He looked at me and I told him those are for easy access.   He said, “Oh!  I thought so.  You mean it makes it easier for me to do this.”  He bent over showing his ass to me.  I said “Yes.  That's exactly it.”  Then he told me he wanted some shirts but the form fitting type.  I showed him where they were and he picked out a few.  Right next to them was the area of toys and jewelry. 

He got very interested in the things in this area.  He put the shirts and underwear he had decided to buy in a basket and then started walking around the room looking at the jewelry and stuff.  He still hadn't gotten dressed.  I liked watching him shop like this, even though I shouldn't have, but I loved to watch his ass move as he walked and his cock swing back and forth.  He picked up a cock ring and decided to put it on.  It was the type that went under his balls and over the top of the cock but it also had a ring separate for the balls and separate for the cock so it held them away from the body but also separated them from each other.  It was hot.  He said he would take it but wanted to wear it out.  I said fine.

Then he looked further and found a few more things like a new type nipple clamp.  What you do was put a cup over the nipple, hooked a suction hose to the end of the cup and pulled out the nipple.  When it was extended far enough you took off the cup and slid a slip down over the nipple squeezing it but the clip also had a jewel hanging from it like a belly dancer.  He took 2 of those.  Then he bought a butt plug and a tuning tube.  The tuning tube is inserted in the piss slit and it vibrates the inside of the cock.

He turned around after that and got dressed and checked out.  I watched him walk down the mall and never thought I would see him again.  He was back 2 days later.  He bought some pants this time and more underwear.  Again asking for assistance and basically modeling for me.  He left the store again and I thought he doesn't need anything else I won't see him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment