Saturday, June 23, 2012

"IT ALL STARTED IN THE BACK SEAT"

"IT ALL STARTED IN THE BACK SEAT"

A STORY OF FICTION BY CATMAN


I'm not sure if everyone understands the University or College experience.  First year students are required to live on-campus.   That mean's "Dorm Life"!   (It's just another way that the schools have to rape students and their families of money!)   A student doesn't even have a choice of roommates.   It is chosen randomly by some computer.

I ended up with "James",  a non-descript computer geek!  Despite his pasty white complexion and flabby body, he had a girlfriend also on the campus.  Sharon wasn't anything to brag about,  neither was his best friend, "Bobby".   They were a bunch of "Trekkies"  who spent way too many hours with their "Game Boys". 

Halfway through the first semester, James surprised me and said, "I've got an extra concert ticket for "The Madonna and Kylie Minaj Tour Show" in Springfield this weekend, do you want to go?  Sharron isn't up for it.   It would just be the two of us with Bobby and his roommate, Jayson.  We can take my car and drive over in the afternoon, then drive back that night."

Despite the fact that I would be stuck in his little car, with three people I had very little in common with, on a road trip 80 miles in each direction, I found myself agreeing to go.  Hey!  It was Madonna and Kylie!  Of Fucking course, I wanted to go!!!"

On the highway heading to Springfield, James and Bobby sat in the front and chatted away about crap I didn't understand or even care about.  I was relegated to the back seat with Jayson.  We had never met before.  He actually was a cute looking guy, but extremely shy and quiet.  I did my best to engage him in conversation.  It didn't seem to work much.

The concert actually was really great and I was glad I went!.  Back in the car, it was the same seating arrangement on the drive home.  James and Bobby were in animated conversation in the front seat.  Even though it was close quarters in James' compact car, Jayson got in and sat really close to me.

Just minutes out on the Interstate Highway, in the very dim light of the back seat, I was shocked to notice that Jayson was playing with his cock.  He had unzipped and pulled it out of his jeans.  It was fully erect!   James and Bobby were completely oblivious to what was happening in the back seat.

I looked at his face and he smiled at me, as he brought one finger to his mouth, as if to say, shhh!

While he continued to stroke himself with his right hand, he reached over and began to dig in my crotch with his left.  He maneuvered past my zipper and pulled out my dick.  By this point, I was just as hard as him!  As he stroked me, something in me, compelled me to return the favor.

James drove along, chatting with Bobby, while Jayson and I slowly jerked each other in the darkness of the back seat.  We were teasing and edging each other.

Halfway home,  Bobby began to complain that he really needed to pee!  At the next highway rest stop, James pulled off of the road.  They left us sitting in the back seat as they headed off to the men's room.  Almost immediately, Jayson bent over and began sucking my dick.  DAMN! It felt fucking good!

I didn't want it to stop but it had to, when our roomies headed back to the car.  Jayson and I continued to play with each other until we reached the lights of the edge of town.

Fortunately, James and Bobby decided that they were now hungry.  They spent the last five miles of our trip drooling over the prospect of burgers and fries at a 24-hour greasy-spoon joint, just off-campus.  I was hungry too, but what I wanted was Jayson's "sausage" and I wanted to feed him my "big plumped hot dog"!  

We were left off at the male student dorm as they rode off to stuff their faces.  They were completely oblivious that we raced to my room, tore off our clothes and devoured each other.

Forget all about first impressions, there was NOTHING either "shy or quiet" about Jayson!   The best lesson I learned in college was:  "NEVER JUDGE A BOOK BY IT'S COVER!"  

1 comment:

  1. In college there are lots of adventures Catman, surely Jayson and James can find a reason to switch dorm rooms. After all James and Bobby are more suitable roommates for the duration for freshman year.

    Bring on the experiences!

    ReplyDelete