Thursday, June 7, 2012

Giving Brian a Lesson

Giving Brian a Lesson

A Story by Larry

Brian was on my basketball team in school.  We were both there on scholar ship so we got the shit end of the details when it came to doing anything, cleaning up the locker room, handing out paperwork, whatever. But we got to be close.  At first, we both worked out a lot but his body was much more defined.  He had an 8 pack for abs.  His pecs were enormous.  His arms and legs were one big muscle. 

Brian started to hang with some guys from the team who if they weren't on the court they were in the gym.  He got to have the same mentality as them and was nasty to me most of the time.  This became difficult to take since we roomed together.  One day I decided I had had enough.  I would teach him a lesson and enjoy at the same time.

That night Brian went out with his buddies.  Friday night was always drink night.  He came back to the room pretty drunk and laid on his bed and went fast to sleep.  That’s when I went to work.  I had prepared ropes on his bed and once he was asleep I carefully tied him spread eagle on the bed.  Then I waited for him to wake up a few hours later.  When he did he pulled on the ropes and started to yell at me "What the fuck?"

I walked over from the chair I was sitting on and told him, “No more mister nice guy my friend.  You’ve been rotten to me for the last time.”  I stuck my dirty jock in his mouth to shut him up.  All you could hear was a few mumbles. 

Then I looked down at him and asked.  “Gonna be nice and stop acting like a shit?”  He just glared at me.  It was the wrong answer.  I put alligator nipple clamps on and he screamed into the jock but I noticed his cock started to get hard.  I repeated, “Gonna stop being a shit?”  He shook his head no.  I told him wrong answer again.  This time I took 2 alligator clamps and pulled his foreskin way over his cock head and clipped them on he screamed in pain and now if his cock were to grow it would put pressure on the clamps and hurt more.
I kept asking the same question and he was a stubborn fool.  He kept giving me the same answer and I kept doing something to him.  Next when he said no I took a ball stretcher I bought and put it on him.  It was metal and you had to pull the ball sack down. Enclose it in the stretcher and then use an Allen key to lock it in place.  The skin on his balls was almost translucent I had stretched them so much.   I was getting tired of this game though.

Finally I told him you better answer yes or you’re not going to like the rest of this.  He glared at me, pulled on the ropes and was screaming into the jock.   I told him I’ll take that as a no.  With that I took out a really large butt plug I had bought.  It was expandable and had a metal tip on it.  I was nice enough to grease it up and then in one motion I shoved it all the way in his ass.  He screamed but not as bad as when I started to inflate it.  You would think after the clamps, ball stretcher, and jock he would have got the idea. 
I didn't even ask any more.  I left him like that and went to dinner.  Leaving the door unlocked that if any of his buddies came they would see him.  Nobody did because he was in the same position as when I left.  He started to struggle in the ropes.  I told him to stop and he didn't so I hit a switch attached to the butt plug and it sent a shock into his ass from the metal tip.  THAT surprised him.  I just went about my business in the room and now whenever he moved or started in I would hit the switch.  He got the idea real soon and just lay there.  I was getting hard looking at him.

I walked over and stood next to the bed and asked “You going to be a good boy and suck my cock now?” His eyes glared at me and he shook his head no.  I gave him another zap in his ass.  Then I just looked at him and said enough is enough.  I undid the one rope from his leg and looped it into the rail on the head board and pulled it so his leg was high in the air.  Then I did the same to the other legs and then tied the ropes together so they would raise his legs evenly when I pulled the rope.
I hoisted the rope till he was bent into a u shaped position on the bed but pulled a little more so it lifted his ass up off the bed.  I sat and stroke myself for a few to get myself good and hard and with each stroke I gave myself, I gave him a shock in his ass.  Once I was hard I deflated the butt plug, pulled it out and immediately stuck my cock in.  It wasn't much different in size.  My cock looks like a baby’s arm hanging soft between my legs and when it's hard it's 11".  I am a very bless man in that department.

Brain screamed into the jock.  His eyes started to water.  I looked down at him and told him.  If you had only answered my questions the right way you wouldn't be going through this.  Then I got an idea.  I pulled out my video camera and tri pod and set it up.  Then I went back to fucking him, nice and slow, then fast and hard but always making sure my cock went in all the way with each stroke.  I knew I was hitting his prostrate and it was driving him crazy.  He still had that glare in his eyes.   You would think after all this he would give up.  I started to pull out till just the tip was in his ass and then really slapping down into his ass on the inward stroke.  Now this brought me to and over the edge fast.  I started to shoot inside brad and then pulled out and finished shooting all over his hole and ass cheeks.

I climbed off and went over and shut down the camera.  Then I walked over and told him, “You want that on XTUBE?”  He shook his head no.  Then I told him “Good, now you’re going to be a good boy and suck my cock and clean it off.”  I pulled the jock out and immediately put my cock in his mouth.  He gaged and spit but I didn't care and started to fuck his throat.  But the time I shot another load in his throat he was an expert at deep throating and could take all 11" with no problem.

I was having fun now so I just left brain on the bed tied up.  It was late.  I told him he should relax.  He whimpered and said he couldn't relax like this. Being all tied up but I told him to learn.  I fell asleep and woke up a few hours later.  It looked like brain was asleep.  I took advantage and slowly climbed on the bed and used the cum still inside him as lube and plunged my cock deep in him.  His eyes went wide but he knew better than to scream.  This time he surprised me.  He started to grunt and moan and then panting from my stroked he begged me to fuck him harder.  It put me over the edge when he said "Please sir fuck me and give me your load in my ass".  I shot the entire load in him  

Now I felt sorry for him and undid everything I had done to him.  When he was free of his bonds he took me into his arms and I thought he was going to crush me but he didn't.  He thanked me for showing him how good one man could be to another.  He felt exhilarated that he finally figured out his sexuality.  I never knew he had a problem with it.  I told him we had class so he better go take a shower and empty himself out.  After all he had almost 2 full loads in his ass.  

He told me he was showering but leaving the loads in his ass to remind him of his experience.  I thought “OK.  WHATEVER.”  We went to class and when we got back he stripped and got on all 4's on the bed.  He looked over at me and asked if I would mind giving him a load in this position.  Who was I to refuse.  With the cum already in him I slid right in and fucked him silly giving him a 3rd load.

It is strange how things can turn around from a little sex.  Slowly but surely, Brian started hanging with me again, and we got to be very close, and his other friends were off further and further to the side.  By the end of the school year they were gone except for games.  It’s been years now since school but Brian and I still get together once in a while only now it's at a nudist colony near us and we have a great sex filled week end.  He can't seem to get enough of my cock.  What can I tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment