Wednesday, June 27, 2012

CLASS REUNION - Part 1

"CLASS REUNION" 

A STORY OF FICTION BY CATMAN

Part 1 of 3

It had been five years since we received our diplomas at our all-boys school.  Some guys had joined the military; others had gone off to college and some just plain moved to somewhere else.  I received an invitation in the mail for a 5 year reunion.

I had just finished my first year of grad studies and was home to my parent's house for the Summer.  I had mixed emotions about this reunion.  High School had been a weird time for me.  I spent those four years deep in the "closet".  Only my best friend, Tim, knew I was gay.   He was primarily straight, but we fooled around a lot back in those days and a few times since then.  He loved when I would give him a "blow job".

I was curious about what some of my classmates looked like or what they were doing now, in particular, some of my teammates from our "Track and Field" team.  For a closeted gay kid, it had been both a torture and a pleasure every time we shared the locker room or showers after one of our field meets.  I would go home to my bedroom and fantasize about them.  Imagining what they would all look like with "hard-on".

When I got my reunion invite, I called Tim and suggested a private reunion with a few of our teammates at my parent's house.  Just co-incidentally, they had plans which left the run of the house to me for that weekend.  When I gave Tim my suggestions for a guest list, he laughed and said,  "I guess it shouldn't surprise me that your list is made up of the only good looking guys from our old team!"

Tim was absolutely right!  I only invited the HOT guys!  The ones who I thought might be either gay, curious, or very open-minded.   I didn't really give a shit anymore what people thought about my sexuality but I was trying to stack the deck in my favor.

It would be a small afternoon party of a half dozen guys.  There was a lot of chest-bumping, high fives and back slapping as my guests arrived mid-afternoon.  I directed everyone out to our pool area and started passing around the beers.  (Unlike in High School, we were all "legal" now and could under the law consume anything we wanted!)

Getting reacquainted, the guys finished off a trash can full of beer bottles.  All according to plan, the beer had its effect in the hot Summer sun.  When I suggested a dip in the pool, clothes started flying everywhere and my old teammates dove naked into the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment