Friday, June 15, 2012

Size is Not Everything

Size is Not Everything

Story by Jay

I spotted him from across the gym.  He was a perfect specimen of man.  My mouth dropped opened as I watched him cross the room with his chiseled muscles moving with every step.  I was glad I had on briefs to hold my hardon.  I took a spot on one of the exercised machines and I had a clear view of him.

I reached down to rearrange my cock and balls and he spotted me.  I smiled and he smiled back.  After a few more sets of exercises, he grabbed his towel and headed to the locker room.  I finished up my routine and grabbed my towel and almost ran to the locker room.

I quickly undressed and went to the showers.  There he was with his back to me.  I was drooling. His ass was a perfect bubble butt.  My cock grew.  I now had a raging erection.  My seven inch cock was reaching for the sky.

I did not want to hide the fact that I was attracted to him.  That is when he turned towards me.  His cock was tiny. He spotted me with my erection and he quickly turned off the shower and grabbed his towel and ran to the locker area.  I was did not know what to do.  I finished showering and headed to my locker. He was no where to be seen. 

I dressed and headed to the car.  I spotted him sitting in his car with his head resting on the steering wheel.  He looked up and had tears streaming down his cheeks.  I walked over and “You ok?  I meant no harm.”  In between sobs, he said, “It isn’t you.  I am just not well endowed like everyone else in the world.”

I quickly interrupted him, “Hey, you are a fine looking guy.  Great body AND ass.  AND you do have a nice cock.”  He wiped the tears off of his cheeks, and said, “But it is so small.  I saw the look on your face.”

I was guilty as charged.  “Sorry.  Let me make it up to you.  How about we stop for some food and a drink?”  He smiled and agreed to follow me to a bar that was near by. 

The food was good and the evening went pleasantly well.  We were getting ready to leave and he stopped and asked “You want to stop at my place for a nightcap.”  I answered, “Sure”.

When we arrived at his apartment, it was tastefully decorated. We had another drink.  He looked at me and said, “Would you like to ….”  He stopped and decided to ask in a different way, “You are a great looking guy with an awesome cock, maybe you would….”  I decided at this rate, we were going to get nowhere, so I leaned in and gave him a kiss.  It was not a quick kiss but a long deep one with a lot of tongue.

I started to undress him.  He had my shirt off and pants down and his hand wrapped around my cock before I took his shirt off.  Once we were naked, we held each other close.  He whispered that he wanted to suck my cock.  We ended up in a 69 position.  I stared at his cock.  It was small compared to my seven inch cock but it was perfectly shaped.  I rubbed my face against it.  It grew a little bit more.  I licked it and then took it in my mouth.

Size did not matter.  It was a great cock and I loved sucking on it.  He came first.  His load of cum far exceeded what I thought he would produce.  I swallowed what I could take but finally some cum flowed out the side of my mouth and down my cheeks. 

I came next and my load was smaller than his but he hungrily swallowed it.  He laid there in each other arms.  He was awesome to me.  I did not want to leave.  He saw me look at the clock.  He said, “I guess it is getting late.”       

I sat up and said, “Yeah, I am tired and it is late.  You sleep on the right or left side?”  He got up and pulled me towards the bedroom.  He answered, “Right.”            

No comments:

Post a Comment