Monday, June 11, 2012

Shopping for Underwear - Part 2

Shopping for Underwear

Story by Larry

Part 2 of 2

He was back that afternoon.  This time all decked out in all the stuff he bought.  I saw him walk in and went over to him and asked “What do you need this time?”  He laughed and said "You".  I said excuse me.  He then asked me out to dinner right after work.  He said “You don't think I bought all this stuff for the hell of it.  I saw you when I was in the store across the way weeks ago and have been going there or sitting outside the store every day watching you.  You have captivated me since I first saw you but didn't know how to get your attention.”

“Your friend finally suggested I be a customer to get your attention so, are you going to have dinner with me?”  I looked at him and said “Yeah since you went to all this trouble.”  He handed me a paper with an address on it and said “Good.  Be there at 8.” 

I arrived at the address on the paper at 8 and he let me in when I rang the bell.  He was dressed to the 9's and there was soft music playing and glasses out to have cocktails and a table set for 2.  The smell coming from the kitchen was out of this world.  I looked at him and said “You really went all out.”  He said “I have to if I’m going to capture your heart.”  I was shocked. 

He motioned for me to sit down and he poured us drinks.  We had a few and talked and he told me what he did for a living since he knew what I did.  After a few drinks he served dinner and then we went and sat by the fire and had desert and a few more drinks. 

I stood to go to the bathroom and he showed me where it was.  It was the private one off his bedroom.  When I came out of the bathroom he was laying seductively on the bed in only the cock ring he had bought in the store.  I looked at him and said “My! MY! MY! What do we have here.” as I walked over to the bed. I was undressing as I walked.  By the time I got there all I had on was my bikini briefs which he took off for me and he dropped them on the floor.  He guided me onto the bed. I lay next to him and he began to gently rub my entire body playing with my cock and balls and occasionally reaching around and fingering my hole.

He began to kiss and suck on my nipples and I was laying back moaning with pleasure and my cock growing by the second.  I began to leak precum and he wiped it with his finger and licked it off.  “MMMMMMMMM good!”  he said.  He rolled over on top of me and kissed me deeply and then started to kiss my neck and nibble on my ears.  He was driving me crazy.  He ground his hips into mine rubbing our cocks together and I couldn't help it I shot all over our abs.  He moved down and licked it off me before swallowing my cock to clean it off.

When he was done he was kneeling in-between my legs and staring at me.  His cock was as hard as a rock and pointing right at me.  I slowly lifted my legs till I had them locked behind my arms exposing my ass to him.  He leaned in and started to lick my hole getting it good and wet.  Then he took the cum off his abs to grease up his cock and put it to my hole and pushed.
I hadn't realized exactly how big he was till he pushed his mushroom head in me and I instantly yelled in pain.  He stopped but did not withdraw.  Breathing deep he told me to relax.   A minute or two later he started a low steady push into my ass.  I had to put a pillow over my head to keep from screaming.  He reached into the drawer next to the bed and took out a bottle of poppers lifted the pillow off my face and told me to inhale.  When he saw that the poppers were giving me that brief high he started to fuck me and I went nuts.  I took the bottle and inhaled long and then started to tell him to fuck me.  His cock was long, thick and hard but I loved every minute of it. He fucked me for a good 20 minutes before filling my ass with his load.  When he pulled out he put the butt plug he bought in me.  He kissed me and told me he wanted me to keep his cum inside me to remember him by as he laid down beside me and wrapped his arms around me and we slowly faded off to sleep.
I woke up in the morning to him staring at me and the butt plug still in my ass.  I kissed him and then started to work my way down his body while playing with his cock getting him hard.  When I got him hard and sucked his cock for a few minutes I reached behind and pulled the butt plug out of my ass and sat slowly down on his cock.  He smiled at me and told me to ride him.  I bounced up and down on his cock and he came inside me for the second time in less than 24 hours without me emptying out.  I put the butt plug back in my ass on my own.  He looked at me and I told him I never want to lose you so I will use this to remind me and tapped on the base of the plug inside my ass.

He asked me if I had to be to work soon and I told him I had the day off.  He reached for the phone and called in sick to his job.  when he got off the phone he positioned me on all 4's and took the plug out again and fucked me for a 3rd time filling my ass even more before putting the plug back in.  We got up and showered together and then had breakfast.  When we were done he took me out to his patio and laid me down on his table, put my legs on his shoulders and pulled out the plug and got ready to fuck me again.  I asked him how many times he intended on fucking me and he replied as many times for you to tell me your mine.

When he said that I told him well then then you better get to fucking me.  He tilted his head and said “What do you mean by that?”  I answered him and told him I was his but if that's what he wanted to hear from me to stop fucking me he would never hear it. I wanted his cock in my ass forever.  With that he slid into me one more time and fucked and fucked and fucked but had cum so much in a short period of time he didn't think he could cum.  We were both sweating like no tomorrow but I pulled him down and played with his nipples while he kissed me and when I nibbled on his ear and took my legs off his shoulders and wrapped them around his waist it was enough for him to shoot another load.

When he pulled out of me all his loads gushed out of my ass with his cock.  I pushed him into a chair and knelt in front of him and licked him clean.  Every time I licked his cock he pushed me away saying how sensitive he was from so much fucking.  I told him to get used to it because he was going to be doing a lot of fucking in the future.  He looked down at me and asked does that mean you’re mine?  I smiled up at him and took his cock in my mouth and mumbled around it "You bet it does".   We been together a long time now and fuck every chance we get.  It’s our way of showing each other exactly how much we love each other.  Our love grows each time we fuck only now I tell him it's not fucking.  We’re showing our love to each other by making love to each other and trust me we do it as often as possible.  sometimes he even comes to work and I lock the door for a few minutes and he'll fuck me and then put our favorite butt plug in so I can hold his cum in till I get home when he can add to the load.  Just think, this all started from buying some underwear and a cock ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment