Monday, June 25, 2012

Computer Geek - Part 2

Computer Geek


Story by Jay
Part 2 of 2
Brad was in his room waiting for me.  He said, “I think I have the same problem as the server.”  He was standing near his desk naked.  His cock was pointing to his computer.  I climbed back on the floor and smiled at Brad.  He smiled back and stood over me. 


I decided to fix his computer problem first and then fix his cock problem.  I started to check all the cables and I would glance up at Brad every so often.  My cock was growing harder every time I looked at Brad. 

I found a cable that was cut, much like the cable in the server.  It was an easy fix.  I replaced the cable and  told Brad it was all good now.  He reached down to help me up.  He pulled harder than I expected and we landed on his bed with me laying on top of him.


I gazed into his eyes.  His lips kissed mine, gently at first, then with more passion.  I reached down to his rock hard cock and started to stroke it.  My mouth left his lips and I started kissing him as I traveled down to his cock.  Precum was leaking from the tip of his cock.  I licked it clean and then took his cock deep into my mouth. 

He wrapped his legs around me and held me in place.  I was not going anywhere.   Brad was horny and needed release and I provided it.  In no time, he came.  I swallowed and licked the remaining drops of cum off of his cock. 

I did not notice who else was in the room.  Soon I was surrounded by naked guys.  They all had large hard cocks in their hands.  They undressed me and made a circle around me.  They started to chant, “Fix my computer next.”  I started to lick each guy’s balls, one after the other. 

I heard Tony voice next.  “Ok guys, back to your rooms.”  They left one by one.  Even Brad disappeared.  It was just Tony and I.  He was still naked with a rock hard cock.  “Sorry, I did not want them to gang up on you.”  I answered, “No harm done.”  He grabbed my hand and took me to his room.  He asked me to check his computer.  I laid down naked.   I found the same cut cable.  As I fixed it, I felt a warm mouth surrounding my cock.  I went from limp to erect in no time.  Seeing all the cock and attention I received, got me super horny.  I felt myself cumming.
As I finished fixing the computer, Tony went and brought back my clothes.  He paid me for the work that I did.  He asked, “If you are ok with the job, then it is yours?”  I said “Definetly.”     


As I left the fraternity, I looked back and a couple guys waving out the window.  They were naked. 

I thought to myself, “I am going to like this job.”

No comments:

Post a Comment