Friday, June 29, 2012

CLASS REUNION - Part 3

"CLASS REUNION" 

A STORY OF FICTION BY CATMAN

Part 3 of 3
Once all of the guys left my re-union party, I hung out a while longer in the pool.  I was really proud of myself.  After all of these years, I finally had the courage to come out to my high school friends.  The best part was that I did it by sucking them all off.  It was my special way of revealing that I am gay.

I was the only one at the party that didn't have a "happy finish".  I started to jerk off  when suddenly Chuck walked back into my backyard.

He looked really contrite.  "Hey, sorry I walked off before.  I thought I should come back and apologize for acting like an ass."

(Chuck was staring at my hard dick.)  "Too bad you left.  You missed out on a good time.  But, now that you're back, why don't you join me in the pool?  We really didn't have much time to talk earlier."

He jumped at the invitation and quickly began to strip.  He seemed almost too anxious.  Of all of my friends, Chuck had the handsomest face, the hottest body and an enormous dick.  When he removed his boxers, surprisingly, he had an erection.  He quickly dove into the water.
We talked for a bit while we were treading water, but I couldn't help but feel he seemed a little distracted.  Finally, I asked if anything was bothering him.

Chuck admitted, "Truth is, I left earlier because I couldn't stand to see you with Thad.  Guess I was jealous."

I laughed!  "Jealous?  Are you saying that you wanted me to suck your dick?"

"Um...not exactly.  I wanted to suck yours.  You see, you're not the only one who is gay.  I've had a crush on you for years.  I've just never known how to tell you.  Damn, you look shocked.   By the look on your face right this second, maybe I shouldn't have told you."

It took me a minute to process what Chuck just said.  I really didn't know how to respond, so I said nothing.  Instead, I just pulled him to me and we kissed.  It was a long passionate kiss with our naked bodies pressed against each other.
After several minutes, we climbed out of the pool and walked to one of the lounge chairs.  Chuck and I continued to make-out.  With his tongue in my mouth, we ground our bodies against each other.  I was afraid that I might cum too soon just from his touch.  We both were leaking pre-cum.
Chuck began to kiss and lick his way down my body inching his way to my crotch.  Unequivocally, it was the most awesome blow job of my young life.  My orgasm had an intensity that I had never felt before.   After a few minutes to recover, I returned the favor and was rewarded with my seventh load of cum for the day.

Chuck stayed the night with me.  We made love before bed and again in the morning.  He was my "date" for the school's reunion banquet.  When he finally had to drive out of town, I hoped it wouldn't be another five years till I would see him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment