Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Erection Still Happens - Part 2

"ERECTIONS STILL HAPPEN!"

BY CATMAN

Part 2 of 3

I just cleaned myself up, so let's continue discussing "The Use Of The Hard Male Penis".

I think I left you yesterday in the shower with your friend.....

All of the soaping up, leads to a fun hot time!    A little make-out session, some cock-sucking and ultimately, someone got fucked!   You both fucking enjoyed it, but after you dry off and dress, you pretend it never happened.

That happens a lot.  Especially between very closeted gay guys, or a gay man and his curious straight friend.  I always think it’s funny when a 'so called straight guy' I allow to stay over with me, ends up in my bed.  We have great sex (usually initiated by him) and in the morning I usually hear him say, "God, I was drunk last night.  I don't remember a thing!"    Whether they know it or not, "DENIAL"
IS NOT A RIVER IN EGYPT!


Sorry fella, I don't care how much you drank, just deal with it!   While we are on that subject, guys who claim to be "Bi-sexual" are copouts!   Bi-sexuality is just an excuse that most guys use so that they can stay in their closets!  

But, I digress..., let’s continue with sex 'at home'.   I'm not referring to relationship situations.   I meant when you get a big old boner in front of someone else.  Like for example...

Your best buddy just dropped by to watch the game with you on TV.  You have been jerking off for weeks in your fantasies about him.  You try to concentrate on the television, but your dick gets hard as you see him across the room in another chair.  He's no longer a fantasy, he is actually sitting a few feet from you.  It is way too obvious that he would not notice it.  He makes an excuse that he forgot he needed to be doing something else and leaves.  All alone, you totally forget about the game and jerk off again.  That's one of those frustrating erections that you have to deal with.

Then there is the Jacuzzi or swimming pool when friends arrive.  You have always wanted to see some dude totally naked.  Getting wet outside is always a good excuse.  You tell him that it doesn't matter that he doesn't have a swim suit with him.  You get naked and he decides to do the same.

A hot tub or outdoor spa is always very erotic.  Every time I have been resting in the 'jets' with another guy, we both end up very hard.  It's lead to all kinds of real fun stuff.  The pool can be just as much fun....

The two of you start horsing around.  From splashing each other, you move onto dunking and grabbing each other and before you know it, you are both hard.  You have sex right there on the side of the pool.  You end up blowing each other!

Damn, I'm getting all hard again!  I'll be back again tomorrow to tell you about "How to deal with a public erection"

No comments:

Post a Comment