Sunday, June 3, 2012

I SPY - Part 1

I SPY

A SHORT STORY OF FICTION BY CATMAN

Part 1 of 2

Remember when you were a kid and you would play a game called:  "I Spy"?   You would look around and see an object and describe it in detail.  Your siblings would have to guess what it was.  It was a great game to play on a long car trip. 

Recently, I experienced a very adult version of the game!  The object I was seeing was an exposed naked man.    I didn't have to describe it, I know a 'big dick' when I see one.  A guy kept expossing himself for me to see.  This time, the 'game' took all kinds of twists and turns.

I was so proud to be living all by myself in my very first apartment.  It was a small ground floor apartment in a two story house.  I met the up-stairs tenant, who was very friendly, but a few years older than me.  Tim is about 30 years old, but for his age, I thought he was really very hot! 

Arriving home one afternoon, I parked my car across the street from our building.  Something on the second floor caught my eye.  There was a young guy wearing just a towel standing at a window.  I didn't know him, but I thought he looked kind of cute.  Just to be friendly, I waved to him.  Then he surprised me by opening his towel to expose himself to me.  For some odd reason, I thought about that childhood game:  "I spied..... a big dick!"

I just smiled and crossed the street.  If he intended to shock me, I actually enjoyed the view and thought it was funny.

The following day at our mailboxes, I ran into Tim.  He told me that his nephew, Kevin, was visiting with him for a few days.  I figured that was the guy I saw in the window.  I forgot all about him until two days later.

I had to work the late shift and slept in to wake shortly before noon.  I climbed naked out of my bed and headed to the kitchen to fix some coffee.  When I passed the window that looks out to our back yard, I stopped dead in my tracks.  A naked guy was stretched out by my window sunning himself.

I sat down in a chair just to watch him.   I guess I was feeling especially horny because my dick immediately grew to its full erect size.  When the guy rolled onto his back, I recognized him as the upstairs flasher.  Kevin's cock was just as hard as mine.  We both had our hands on our dicks.  We both were stroking!

After a few minutes, he sat up and looked my way.  Then he got up and walked over to the window.  Now that I had a close-up view, I thought he was fucking hot!   Standing on opposite sides of the glass pane, we both jerked off.   We really made a mess of that window!  I'm a sexually active man, but this was a first for me.

I normally prefer to have sex in the privacy of my bedroom.  This was probably my first  experience into anything like exhibitionism/voyeurism, but it actually was fun.

He disappeared from view, but I thought about him all day.  That night, while I was jerking my dick again, I re-played in my head everything that had happened.  I wanted to kick myself in the ass because I didn't open my back door and invite him in to join me.  Maybe, I would have another chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment