Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Jeff and Dave - Part 3

JEFF AND DAVE PART 3 of 4

"AT THE POOL!"

FICTION BY CATMAN

Dave had stripped down just for a swim, but when he saw Jeff with a hard-on at the pool, he just paused and watched from the shadows.  He thought:   What is it about this guy?  It's been over twenty years since I fucked around and did some gay stuff with a dude.  There was something about Jeff that revived some desires in me that I hadn't felt in years.  Thank God, at least he is 'Of Age' and no one could ever accuse me of being a pedophile!

Jeff didn't make it easy on Dave by strutting around and showing off his big erection and his cute little ass.  Jeff emerged from the pool and drug Dave outside.   Once in the water, they were just two naked guys hanging out together.    

Dave said, "Great job on the lawn and the pool!  This really saves me some work, so thanks!"

As he inched closer to Dave, Jeff responded, "Actually, it looks like you could use a lot of help around here.  Fixing up the place, some paint, washing all of your dirty windows.    I cook, I clean, I do laundry and I think you should hire me as your new 'house-boy'.  I really could use a job.   Besides, I really need to get away from Mom and Stan.  I need a job with 'room and board' to escape from them".  "

"Gee, I don't know.  I never thought about getting a "personal assistant" or a live-in house-boy.   Maybe, I should....   I guess, I should ask if you have any special qualifications or experience."

Jeff was close enough now that he reached out and grabbed Dave's dick.  "Probably the best thing that is not on my resume is that I give great massages, blow jobs and I love to take it up my ass!"

Dave was shocked that Jeff would be so frank.  He just stood there and allowed Jeff to play with his growing dick.  After a minute, he found himself reaching out to touch Jeff.  While stroking each other, their eyes met and there was a strange connection between the two of them


Their faces were now just inches apart.  Dave surprised himself and planted his lips on young Jeff's mouth.  Dave had never kissed another guy before or even wanted to.  He was just caught up in the moment and it seemed appropriate.   That simple kiss led to passionate making out.  It became an open mouthed make-out session.   Kissing a guy like that was a first for Dave, but he really got into doing it and didn't want it to ever stop.

Dave's wife hadn't shown anything close to this kind of passion in the last several years of their marriage.  Jeff had his body pressed against Dave's and was now writhing against him. 


They paused only long enough to go inside to Dave's bedroom to dry off.   Again. Dave had thoughts of:  What the fuck am I doing?  This is a dude, not a chick! 

With Dave having reservations about this whole situation, Jeff dropped to his knees and started to suck his dick.  Memories floated back to him of that day many years ago in a dorm room.  His roomie had sucked him just enough to get him hard so that Dave could put his erect dick up that boy's ass. 

At the time, Dave had regretted that he never experienced having a try at sucking his friend's dick.  Dave had a long-lost memory of wondering what it would be like to have a cock in his mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment