Monday, June 18, 2012

Jeff and Dave - Part 1

JEFF AND DAVE PART 1 of 4

THE WAY DAVE SEE IT!

FICTION BY CATMAN

I guess you could blame it on a mid-life crisis, at 42 my entire life was turned upside down.  I suddenly found myself single when my wife and I divorced.  After twenty years of marriage, we concluded that we had fallen out of love. 

I work as a contractor and flip houses as a living.  Karen kept our old house and I moved into one of my investment properties.  The house was really in good shape, with a pool, in a nice family friendly neighborhood. 

After a  hectic week of work projects, and trying to get settled into my new bachelor pad, I took a day off for myself.  I rolled out of bed and hit the bathroom.  After I pissed, I stood naked in front of the mirror to brush my teeth.

I studied my reflection and thought:  Hey, I look pretty good for 42.  I work out regularly and I'm in good shape.  I really haven't aged much over the years.   Most people would guess that I was 10 years younger than that date on my driver's license.

I moved to the kitchen to fix some coffee and noticed that it was a nice sunny day.   After breakfast, I decided to relax by the pool.  I didn't have a clue where to find my swim trunks in the house, so I just stayed nude.  After swimming a few laps, I climbed up and sat on the side of the pool.
As I sat there, I had the oddest feeling that I was being watched.  I looked around and spotted one of my neighbors peeking out of his upstairs window at me.   My first instinct was to dash back into the house; instead, I stretched out on a lounge chair.  I figured that I would give my nosey neighbor a good look.

When I glanced up at that window again, I was shocked.  A young college aged boy was standing there in full view and he was jerking off!  This was getting too weird for me so I went back indoors.

That night while I rested on my sofa, I thought about that young neighbor.  I actually was a little flattered that he would beat off while watching me.  I suddenly had a vivid memory from years ago.  It was a sexual encounter that I had with a college roommate.  It was full-blown gay sex.   I hadn't thought about that in years.  
The oddest thing happened just then, I realized my cock was rock hard.  I wondered what that meant.  I don't usually get an erection thinking about other guys.  I gave up trying to analyze it and just jerked off.

I met my neighbor the next day.  When I arrived home in the early afternoon, I was surprised to see him mowing my front lawn.  I couldn't help but notice that he was wearing only the skimpiest pair of cutoff jeans.  The sweat glistened on his lithe physique.

I introduced myself and learned his name was Jeff.  I thanked him for mowing my overgrown front yard and offered to pay him for his work.  He refused any money saying, "I was just trying to be neighborly.  Consider it a 'welcome to the block' gift."

"Well, thanks Jeff!  This has got to be the hottest day this year.  At least come in for a cold drink and a dip in the pool to cool off."

When he said, "Sure!  That would be great!", almost immediately I regretted the offer.  What the fuck was I doing?   I realized that I was strangely attracted to a guy who was twenty years younger than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment