Wednesday, June 6, 2012

SHY? I'M NOT

SHY?  I'M NOT!

A STORY BY CATMAN

The first day of my Senior year of high school, I arrived at my assigned locker to deposit my back-pack.  I couldn't help but notice the really cute guy with the locker next to mine.  When I said "hello", he mumbled something and rushed away.   At first, I just assumed that he was rude, but as I observed him over the next few weeks around school, I decided he just was really shy.   I learned that his name was Trevor.

Trevor never spoke up in class and would sit by himself each day in the cafeteria.  I felt sorry for the guy and decided to make it my mission to make him my friend.   Halfway through the school year, I was finally making in-roads and he began to open up to me.  I learned that he had transferred to this high school from another, after he had been bullied for the previous three years.   I let him know that I had his back and no one would give him trouble here.

For the rest of the school year, we hung out together, both in and out of the school.  We had become best buddies.   Usually, we just hung out at my house watching movies, playing video games or just studying.   I found it odd that he preferred to spend time with my family instead of his own.  I didn't meet his mother until graduation night.  She seemed to be really nice.

One Saturday, a week later, I went over to Trevor's house.  He seemed a little anxious that I was there for the first time, but invited me in.  It was a really nice house on the edge of town.  He said his Mom was at work on her dayshift at the hospital.   When we went off to his room, he offered me something to drink and dashed off to the kitchen.  His room was really dark with the drapes closed shut.  I pulled one aside and looked out to the pool.  I was shocked to see a naked man climbing out of the water.



The guy was really hot looking and fit for a thirty-something man.   Suddenly Trevor was back at my side.  "Don't mind him.  That's my step-dad, Ed.  Mom married him two years ago.  As you can see, he's much younger than her."   When I asked why he was naked, Trevor said, "He does that a lot, especially when Mom is out of the house.  .....Can we not talk about him, and just have a good time?"

It was obvious, he was embarrassed by Ed and just wanted to change the subject.  We sat and talked about our college plans for the Fall and what we would do this Summer.  I was a little distracted and couldn't get Ed out of my mind and Trevor still seemed nervous that I was there.   I left an hour later and headed home.  

During the next few weeks, we hung out either in town, my house or the park.  Then one day he called me and I could hear some panic in his voice, "My mom is working the night shift tonight.  This is Ed's bowling night.  Do you want to come over and spend the night?"

I arrived about 8 PM, we ordered a pizza and just hung out.  We went for a late-night skinny dip in his pool.  It was the first time I saw Trevor totally naked.


After a whole year, I still wasn't sure whether he was straight or gay.  All I knew now was that he looked really awesome to me.  Drying off in his bedroom, I noticed that he was focused on looking at my crotch.  Trevor had a pair of twin beds in his room.  He insisted that I should take his which would be the most comfortable.   We both climbed naked into the two beds. 

He drifted off to sleep almost immediately.  I laid there in a strange bed in total darkness and eventually I fell asleep too.  It was short lived until the sheet covering my naked body was being pulled off of me.  I felt hands all over my body which worked their way to my cock and balls.   Then, my dick was being jerked.   In just seconds, I was totally erect!  A hand was replaced with a mouth and I was getting a 'blow-job'!

I laid there in the dark pretending to be asleep as I was being sucked off.   I stifled my moans as I erupted in his mouth.  Covering me again with the sheet, I got a quick glimpse of Ed as he exited the room.  All the time, I had thought it was Trevor.

Suddenly everything made sense to me!  Trevor was being molested by his step-dad!  He had entered the room that night thinking that Trevor was in his own bed.  Instead, to my absolute delight (and horror), he had 'done' me!  While I had enjoyed every second of it, I was infuriated that he had been taking advantage of my friend.  No wonder Trevor never wanted to invite me here, except tonight when he thought he might be safe in a house alone with Ed.

In the morning, I told Trevor about what had happened.  I described it in detail.    "I never told you this, but I am gay.  However, last night what happened in this room was disgusting!  I can't believe that mother fucker took advantage of me and sucked my dick!"

Trevor responded, “You're lucky!  Normally, he rolls me over and fucks me!  It's been going on ever since he moved into this house.  I always feel violated when he is done.  Actually, I think I am probably 'gay' too, but I don't like being forced to submit to him.  I always feel like I was just raped by him.  I don't know how to tell my mom.  She was so miserable when she was alone, and seems so happy now."

At that point we heard water running in the bathroom.   I grabbed Trevor's hand and ran to the bathroom.  Flinging open the door, we found Ed totally naked and erect at the sink as he shaved.

I was totally livid and pumped up!  "Last night, you totally screwed up!  That was my dick in your mouth, not Trevor's!  Don't ever fucking touch him again!!   Unless you want your wife, your boss and the law to know about your extramarital activities.  Sorry, Trevor, but you may not have the balls to report him, but I DO!  Ed, you are nothing but a fucking sleaze-ball!  Touch my friend again and you will be history!"
Back in Trevor's room he pressed his naked body against mine in a hug.  I thought he would never release me.  "I have been bullied and violated for the past four years, this is the first time I ever felt anyone was on my side til now!   You truly are my best friend!   For the first time ever, I understand when they all say, "IT GET'S BETTER!" "

No comments:

Post a Comment